Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrkris

hey guys :D

howdy partners some of you may know me off another forum with the same name (suzuki bandit forum) speak to you all real soon

forum looking good Dave Cool

cheers Kris

Doe`s everyone own a Bandit here...I feel left out Sad

aha i went down the line of ducati yamaha honda but suzuki was the best family i have been with and bandits ive had more luck on!!! thumbs

what bike have you got mate?

I ride a VTR1000, had an R6 but just didn`t get along...think I`m passed the sprts bikes

ahh love them but cant ride as im too freeking tall Sad used to have an old cbr400 jelly mold WAY to small for a 6ft 4 rider aha,

bandits are good work horse and eay to work and mod hehe thumbs

6ft 4 on a 400, you need to post the pics Very Happy I did have vfr400 and found that small.
Got another 5 bikes in the garage but I stick with my baby. Plus my DRZ that I have been on once.

Welcome on board Mrkris welcome

@ Diane - you will find a lot of Bandit riders on here as Dave has one and we all followed him across from the BanditForum.....I feel more at home here as I sold my Bandit12 earlier this year in favour of a Yamaha FJR1300 thumbs

il try and dig out a pic when i get hom Diane

yeah i followed the crowed from the bandit forum but had to stop at the petrol station when joining haha,

Welcome Mate... not far from you (wantage), d`you get over george white`s in swindon at all ?

@Diane wrote:
Doe`s everyone own a Bandit here...I feel left out Sad

I`ve a Kawasaki 750 Turbo... oh yeah and a Bandit 1200 too Very Happy

Mind you we also have a Tuono R, ZXR400, Dominator, DRZ400 and a Majesty scooter. But I stick to the VTR Smile

oh god not you again

ello Very Happy

your nice Matt lol Sad hehe,

me old jelly moled hehe

this is me at 16 hehe WARNING IT WILL MAKE YOU CHUCKEL AHA SUZUKI TS50 built it me self