Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

I'm up for a bit of lurvin

while decorating I decided to get a natural stone fire surround knocked up at work, installed it tonight and i'm pretty pleased with the result just gotta wait till the other half gets home and gives her verdict.

clicky thumbnail thingys

Shocked

Very nice job sir thumbs

Made a fire surround 8 years ago out of 200 year pitch pine that I salvaged from roof timbers of a factory that was pulled down, wish I still had photo's of it.

Didn't use any nails or screws, just dowelled housing joints and wood glue, it looked the dogs.

Guest Guest
That looks great, what was the verdict from the better half?

she's very pleased with it, so much so we are off out tomorrow night and the kids are spending the night at the in laws . thumbs

@jezza wrote:
she's very pleased with it, so much so we are off out tomorrow night and the kids are spending the night at the in laws . thumbs
so the outfits are comeing out Laughing

Nice job, its the old story you blokes get the jobs done without us nagging and us women will say thankyou Wink

got the wallpapering done yesterday, sealing the fireplace today and room should be completed tomorrow, God she will have earn this in the coming weeks. party

@jezza wrote:
decorating all done , brownie points earnt

Wello done mate good on ya its good to collect points comes in handy for xmas Laughing

it will do as i want a new extended chain and sprocket and new pingel tap for the 1200

@jezza wrote:
it will do as i want a new extended chain and sprocket and new pingel tap for the 1200
thumbs