Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bezzer

Problems logging in

Dunno if it's just me or not but as soon as I log into the forum I get a Script Error Box - something to do with the Chatbox Part and when I get rid of it I get chucked off IE and lose the Internet connection. Only way round it has been to get in via old history logged threads. Anyone else having problems??

@Bezzer wrote:
Dunno if it's just me or not but as soon as I log into the forum I get a Script Error Box - something to do with the Chatbox Part and when I get rid of it I get chucked off IE and lose the Internet connection. Only way round it has been to get in via old history logged threads. Anyone else having problems??

I get that at work , its not the website its the computer .

Get on Firefox anyway mate like YD sez, more secure than crappy old IE. I don't have any problems BTW.

Weird if other IE users are OK still doing it to me, only way to get in without getting chucked out is to keep closing the Script Error box and selecting an individual thread like this one and hoping it appears before you get dumped ( it only happens when chatbox is on the screen, that's why I can post this but as soon as I go to a page with the chatbox on it I get script error again.

Must be the steam driven PC, now on the laptop and no problems at all, thanks for the replies.

Guest Guest
I had to reset mine to a previous date yesterday as the laptop was I think comprimised. I've got Sophos security on mine but all day the systems in work and my lap top at home have been running a bit strange.

Maybe its a full moon tonight.

im just gonna go check on the donkeys pushing the wheels round that power this forum and make sure everythings running smoothly Very Happy

i use old IE at work and have the same problem.... script errors all over the shop.
Use IE 8 at home... no probs at all

Ive got google chrome...but my lovely friend Richard that put it on, installed it in Portuguese...jees all i can manage in Portuguese is 2 JD s and a chicken sandwhich...but hey, whats else does one need in live Laughing

@Diane wrote:
jees all i can manage in Portuguese is 2 JD s and a chicken sandwhich...but hey, whats else does one need in live Laughing

Amen to that... pint