Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

How lucky are we...

My wife works with adults with autism, shes a specialsts in the field. I went to there xmas disco tonight a long with various other disabled adults and what a good night it was.. when seeing what that go threw every day makes me wonder what the censored we moan about, so raise a glass to every disabled child and adult that are less fortunate than ourselves pint

Davehutch (Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:55 am) wrote:
well said couldn't agree more thumbspint
well sed that man

How true Stu11, most of us have little to moan about and most will agree with you thumbs
and tomorrow most of us be moaning again.

Still if if makes people think, how lucky most of us are and that includes being disabled in this country compared to a lot of other places in the world. for a few minuets after reasding your post that can't be a bad thing can it.

I know where you are coming from stu i worked with adults with autism for 2 years and they really do make you appreciate the things you have in life, i now work with the elderly who have dementia and its very scarey to think this is how we could end up Shocked

totally agree with ya stu,my mrs does similar sort of job

so raises ya glasses to the staff aswell thumbs

@lee wrote:
totally agree with ya stu,my mrs does similar sort of job

so raises ya glasses to the staff aswell thumbs
Yea totally agree with ya there Lee, my mrs as had her hair pulled out kicked punched the list is endless, but ya still cant be angry with them, so yea they all did last night its been a tougth year thumbs

With ya there Stu, people find it all too easy to moan about their lot (me included) it's about time we stopped moaning and started to appreciate just what we've got mate thumbs

Well said Stu. Im sick of people winging about their problems.
I say to them your lucky Youve got your health. I recently took a few days of work as My biker brother died He was only 52 And It broke My heart watching him fade away.
When I went back to work all I heard was people moaning about bills and stuff...I felt like telling them to shut the F...k up

@wellsey wrote:
I say to them your lucky Youve got your health. I recently took a few days of work as My biker brother died He was only 52 And It broke My heart watching him fade away.
When I went back to work all I heard was people moaning about bills and stuff...I felt like telling them to shut the F...k up
Sorry for your biker bro mate 52 is no age, thoughts are with ya, and yea i do tell them to shut the F,'.k up and stop mopeing thumbs My grampy used to get us up early every morning, he always said make the most of every day ya dont know when its ya last... thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@wellsey wrote:
Sorry for your biker bro mate 52 is no age, thoughts are with ya, and yea i do tell them to shut the F,'.k up and stop mopeing thumbs My grampy used to get us up early every morning, he always said make the most of every day ya dont know when its ya last... thumbs

Your Gramps was right Stu.. Thats why We ride motorcycles.cause I dont know about You But theres nothing better to get the body buzzing than to be on a big powerfull bike and burning up stupid boy racers in their Subarus every morning on our ride to work first thing on a summers morning..I have a 20 mile ride to work each day... And I tell you what I look foward to it every time Very Happy

@wellsey wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@wellsey wrote:

Your Gramps was right Stu.. Thats why We ride motorcycles.cause I dont know about You But theres nothing better to get the body buzzing than to be on a big powerfull bike and burning up stupid boy racers in their Subarus every morning on our ride to work first thing on a summers morning..I have a 20 mile ride to work each day... And I tell you what I look foward to it every time Very Happy
Yea burning boy racers is great fun from time to time Laughing i used to own an R1 years ago had a big off speeding lost me liscense and a few brocken bones and 7 slipped discs in me back, since resitting me test i own a B6 is sensable and more importantly sat upright, we all grew up around bikes and allthough me grampy was 6f8 and 20 stone he struggled to find anything to fit Laughing so be careful mate dont end up like i did almost dead trying to race twats in cages Laughing ps but i still do hide

@Stue11 wrote:
@wellsey wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@wellsey wrote:

Yea burning boy racers is great fun from time to time Laughing i used to own an R1 years ago had a big off speeding lost me liscense and a few brocken bones and 7 slipped discs in me back, since resitting me test i own a B6 is sensable and more importantly sat upright, we all grew up around bikes and allthough me grampy was 6f8 and 20 stone he struggled to find anything to fit Laughing so be careful mate dont end up like i did almost dead trying to race twats in cages Laughing ps but i still do hide
I know what you saying Stu....You take care fella Look foward to speaking to You again...Tony