Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wellsey

Looking at a hayabusa tommorow

My lovely wife announcd to Me yesterday And I quote...If You want a Hayabusa go and bloody get one..So thats what Im doing tommorow theres a lovely one in George Whites in Slough I love My wife Very Happy

We cant really afford it but as my wife says You only live once
just means Ive got to do a bit of overtime at work two saturdays amonth to cover the payments Smile

@wellsey wrote:
We cant really afford it but as my wife says You only live once
just means Ive got to do a bit of overtime at work two saturdays amonth to cover the payments Smile

You will not regret it mate i assure you ....
Pics and stuff plz thumbs

good time to buy bad time to sell ive also got to have a busa just to get it out of my system like a bucket list

good time to buy bad time to sell ive also got to have a busa just to get it out of my system like a bucket list

Go get one Stan you know it makes sense...At our age we need something to keep the old grey matter working and what better than a 180mph machine...I cant wait. I wouldnt sell My old 1100 gixer though shes part of the family

@wellsey wrote:
My lovely wife announcd to Me yesterday And I quote...If You want a Hayabusa go and bloody get one..So thats what Im doing tommorow theres a lovely one in George Whites in Slough I love My wife Very Happy

well tomorrow is today have you been ? did you commit ? what colour ? what year etc ?
party

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@wellsey wrote:

well tomorrow is today have you been ? did you commit ? what colour ? what year etc ?
party

Ok....went to see it didnt like it that much well not as much as the fireblade rr 1000 that was there...so I bought that pick it up Saturday.. party

@wellsey wrote:
@Grumpyowl wrote:
@wellsey wrote:

party

Ok....went to see it didnt like it that much well not as much as the fireblade rr 1000 that was there...so I bought that pick it up Saturday.. party

Bloody hell not much difference hope you got a strong back and wrists and the misses dont want t go pillion lol!

Party on Dude party

I've played the "just bloody get one then" game, hope you didn't want sex in 2011 coz you just know she didn't mean it and will never let you live it down.

Nice one I was thinking of a Busa had a sit on one fitted like a glove,Then I got to read a few bits and some of the lads over here was saying put it in 3rd gear and thats it was a little boring for our roads. Now Gemany and France different again,the Blades a good choice........

@XS1100 wrote:
Nice one I was thinking of a Busa had a sit on one fitted like a glove,Then I got to read a few bits and some of the lads over here was saying put it in 3rd gear and thats it was a little boring for our roads. Now Gemany and France different again,the Blades a good choice........

Dont know how people can say that mate, i never bored on my busa on our roads, i fookin love mine wont ever swap it for anything else, shame you not bought Busa mate there good for everything touring, sports and to have a blat about on your own...

I cant see the fireblade bieng that flexible to be fair, but each to there own !!! thumbs

Hi I thought the same how can they be boring?blistering quick I would like to have a go on one.

@XS1100 wrote:
Hi I thought the same how can they be boring?blistering quick I would like to have a go on one.

Well mate if you ever on a ride out you can have a blast on mine mate no problem .
I offered DHutchy a go on it a few months back but he neshed out lol Laughing

Thank you Flinty I would like that.regards Gaz

check this out lol!