Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Nug8s

Just spoke to Jus (Nug8s), /t78-been-for-my-check-up some of you will know him, for them of you that dont He had a bad bike accident last year , He is feeling a bit down in the dumps at the mo and is going in to have some major work done on his left leg soon ,
So i thought you would all like to wish him the best and try and cheer him up a bit thumbs
Then we can send him this link and he can see that we are all thinking of him,

So keep your chin up Jus , and I will get up to see you m8

Guest Guest
((((((((((((((hugs d nuggs)))))))))))))))))))

Really feel for ya mate, it must seem like an awfully long road to full recovery and it's easy for us to say but we do all wish you the best for a continued recovery, try to focus on the day when you can get back on two wheels mate thumbs

thumbs Good luck with your op and heres hoping it will be soon over so you can start to enjoy life a bit better thumbs

I read about Nug8s on BF, quite an inspirational guy, all the best mate hope it goes well for you

on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:07 pm
ITCHY
I read about Nug8s on BF, quite an inspirational guy, all the best mate hope it goes well for you

Yeah me too Itchy. Hope your recovery continues jus, look after yourself mate and wish you all the best for the future! thumbs Mike.

Chin up nugs, i also came accross a thread titled Man down on the BF, i was new to the site at the time and i spent most of that night reading all the well wishers and good wishes sent your way, i was touched by the response of all the posts and quikly realised that you were a very popular and very liked guy, so chin up mate and all the best for the coming future im sure im not the only forum user that feels this way, so heres my best of best wishes for you and your future thumbs Stue11 thumbs

hope all goes well mate,all the best for this year it can only get better thumbs

good luck with everything coming up , hope it all goes well and you get on the road soon thumbsthumbs

all the best nugs just think of those days when your be back in the sun of your bike m8 thumbs be good to meet you then nugs ! well it cant be all good news when your back on your bike Rolling Eyes

aww bless nug8s! best of luck n big hugs ur way mate thumbs x

Know where you are coming from mate.... Had a seven year leg rebuild but all is good now.

Keep your focus and when down think of those a lot worse than you and draw inspiration.

Good luck thumbs

@Whitsy wrote:
Know where you are coming from mate.... Had a seven year leg rebuild but all is good now.

Keep your focus and when down think of those a lot worse than you and draw inspiration.

Good luck thumbs

7 years kin ell mate, that must be a well mangled limb, cheers everyone it always gives me a boost to have so much positive energy sent my way.

sorry mate must of missed this post,chin up jus
hope ya feeling much better soon matey thumbs

All the best for the op mate, you need to get some flies on that Simpson.