Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drastic plastic

Hello

just to say Hi! to you all thumbs . was surfing about as you do trying to get a bike fix during these winter months hide .Im a bit of a fair weather rider at the best of times so the motors been set aside during the last few months. usually ride out around yorkshire/north lincs area and have the odd coffee at squires.I enjoy rideouts and follow all types of racing. Roads,BSB,Superbikes and Moto GP.hope to have a ride out with Lee during the summer so hope to say helo in person sometime. salute

@Davehutch wrote:
Thanks Dave. Dont mind the cold but like to keep the bike in good nick if I can, so as soon as the salt goes Its covers off.
whats your ride ? post some pics up in the pics of bikes section thumbs

Think its a moped dave hide

welcome dave

Hello and welcome onboard, im a Motogp fan too thumbsVery Happy look forward to chatting all things racing thumbsthumbs

Hi and welcome

Another bike racing fan here thumbs usually go to WSB, MotoGP and BSB, good to have you on board mate wave

thumbs Thanks for the warm welcome folks. look forward to so banter with you all. will post some pics of the bike when get some time to take some. Cant believe I dont have any on the pc scratch

Hi grumpyowel. Rossi fan myself, will be great to see how he goes this year, sure he will do well can ride anything that bloke. Assen sounds good you must be stoked, Have you been before will you be going on the bike.Never been dont know why,has a reputation for great racing. done all the uk and a few abroad , Barca , jerez, estoril, Barcalona my favourite,i know its a car track but was there the other year when Rossi and lorrenzo battled it out on the last lap, never forget that.Have a great time bud and post some pics.

Hi grumpyowel. Rossi fan myself, will be great to see how he goes this year, sure he will do well can ride anything that bloke. Assen sounds good you must be stoked, Have you been before will you be going on the bike.Never been dont know why,has a reputation for great racing. done all the uk and a few abroad , Barca , jerez, estoril, Barcalona my favourite,i know its a car track but was there the other year when Rossi and lorrenzo battled it out on the last lap, never forget that.Have a great time bud and post some pics.
Another Motogp fan excellent im also a mad fan of Rossi had the pleasure of meeting once, im having me left leg later this year tattood with all Rossis graphics, check out me wifes tattoo of the Doctor on her back she also follows him thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Another Motogp fan excellent im also a mad fan of Rossi had the pleasure of meeting once, im having me left leg later this year tattood with all Rossis graphics, check out me wifes tattoo of the Doctor on her back she also follows him thumbs
cant quite see can i have a closer look Twisted Evil

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

So you need to see the doctor Dave, wassup mate Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Very HappyLaughing

@peejay wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

So you need to see the doctor Dave, wassup mate Laughing
thumbsfofl

Dont know if I should say awsome tatts on your wife mate thumbs but respect, aint got any myself only coz i cant decide what to have. Was thinkin of a couple of rossi ones on my legs sun and moon on each leg.A mates well into them he has most of his body done, he travels to some artist down south coz he does a great job. will post a pic if I get them done.How do you think the Doctor will do this year. Didnt go to silverstone last year prefare Donington, but will have to go and see him on the Duke.

Dont know if I should say awsome tatts on your wife mate thumbs but respect, aint got any myself only coz i cant decide what to have. Was thinkin of a couple of rossi ones on my legs sun and moon on each leg.A mates well into them he has most of his body done, he travels to some artist down south coz he does a great job. will post a pic if I get them done.How do you think the Doctor will do this year. Didnt go to silverstone last year prefare Donington, but will have to go and see him on the Duke.
Having gone to Donny since 87 and cant remember the early years at silverstone me dad used to take me ever since i was born lol but i totally agree mate it was a sad day it went from there, Craner curves was were i sat every year lol, having said that i dont miss the S#;t facilities lol, i will be there in june thats for sure, got to say though not a patch on good old donny thumbs As for your tatt idea excellent dont forget though which leg to tattoo which symbol goes on which leg thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Having gone to Donny since 87 and cant remember the early years at silverstone me dad used to take me ever since i was born lol but i totally agree mate it was a sad day it went from there, Craner curves was were i sat every year lol, having said that i dont miss the S#;t facilities lol, i will be there in june thats for sure, got to say though not a patch on good old donny thumbs As for your tatt idea excellent dont forget though which leg to tattoo which symbol goes on which leg thumbs
Sorry as for Rossi this year nothing suprises me mate, but knowing Ducati they will do everything in there power to make him succeed, can you imagine Rossi winning titles for every manufacturer he has ever rode for and not one for the italians Laughing as Nicky Hayden said... they would burn the factory down if they dont succeed thumbs hopefully meet ya sometime whilst at Silverstone, im in regular contact with Allan Smith, Bradley Smiths dad ive followed him all through his carrer and have meet him and his family on a number of occasions, hes a cracking lad and his family are nice too thumbs

Guest Guest
welcome sorry i'm a bit late !

Thanks everyone once again for the welcome, its great to find folks with the same interests. and look forward to chatting with you all.
will post near race weekend Stu and arrange to say hello trackside. keep flying the flag for the Doctor and bradders. I too rate Bradley, Hes a true pro, hope he adapts to the 4 strokes ok think we have a champ there.

Yep been to Assen before,
Yes we go on the bikes (Lads only)
It's a hard trip lol!
Wed night ferry from Hull
Thurs up to Amsterdam day and night out there
Friday up to Gronnigen and Fri night street party Assen.
Sat races and Sat night out in Gronnigen
Sunday ride back for ferry stop off in Amsterdam.
Monday wake up Knackered in Hull
Very tireing trip but someone has to do it
partylol!party

@Grumpyowl wrote:

Yep been to Assen before,
Yes we go on the bikes (Lads only)
It's a hard trip lol!
Wed night ferry from Hull
Thurs up to Amsterdam day and night out there
Friday up to Gronnigen and Fri night street party Assen.
Sat races and Sat night out in Gronnigen
Sunday ride back for ferry stop off in Amsterdam.
Monday wake up Knackered in Hull
Very tireing trip but someone has to do it
partylol!party
Good on ya mate sounds awesome but also knackering, worth it though thumbs

I prefer Donny but did go to Silverstone last year - Vale was out with a broken leg head bang still worth going though, the facilities are better than Donny even if the track isn't Very Happy

Rossis graphics, check out me wifes tattoo of the Doctor on her back she also follows him

NICE ARSE!!!

assen sounds pretty hardcore mate,sounds great though, respect to ya.
will have to be satisfied with uk this year with job situation, but hope to do most BSB, donny WSB, and silverstone moto gp. thinkin of starting a prediction thread up if you fancy a go. first 3 in championships.all classes if your up for it guys.