Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Best man :)

My youngest Brother is getting married on the 27th august and hes asked me to be best man, allthough very excited, mmmmmm weddings and my family lets just say they are an occasion to savour Laughing its early days yet and ive heard this one before, but all jokes aside i hope and pray that it will go ahead thumbs and im more than happy to assist with is every need, afterall hes me bro Very Happy

Go for it Stue. I done it for both My younger bros weddings. and loved every bit of it.

i was best man for my bro inlaw didn't write a speech but knew what i was gonna say. All was going well i was totally calm and stood to give my speech, as I did, I knocked over my drink and went to peaces, ended up mumbling some crap and sitting back down, Moral of the story WRITE YOUR SPEECH DOWN!

ITCHY wrote:
i was best man for my bro inlaw didn't write a speech but knew what i was gonna say. All was going well i was totally calm and stood to give my speech, as I did, I knocked over my drink and went to peaces, ended up mumbling some crap and sitting back down, Moral of the story WRITE YOUR SPEECH DOWN!
Laughing gutting, ive got to be honest im ok with speaking in front of anyone, god knows ive plenty on him lol thumbs

All the best, hope you have a great day but I reckon you should write a few notes if not the whole speech just in case you get so wrapped up in the emotions of the day and your mind goes blank, it can happen so better to be safe mate thumbs

Guest Guest

As a former wedding photographer, I can tell you the best mans job is to make sure the groom doesn't bolt, throw up or fall over from not breathing. Number of times I've seen the groom swaying Laughing BREATHE!!!!

So you in a penguin suit then... we of course, demand piccies!

NoZ wrote:
As a former wedding photographer, I can tell you the best mans job is to make sure the groom doesn't bolt, throw up or fall over from not breathing. Number of times I've seen the groom swaying Laughing BREATHE!!!!

So you in a penguin suit then... we of course, demand piccies!
Laughing there will be plenty of pics thumbs

@peejay wrote:
All the best, hope you have a great day but I reckon you should write a few notes if not the whole speech just in case you get so wrapped up in the emotions of the day and your mind goes blank, it can happen so better to be safe mate thumbs
I will PJ thats for sure thumbs

ive been to hundreds of weddings. best mans job is always fun.
just get ya speech sorted
I sure will lol he wont get away with anything Very Happythumbs

Well cant believe i posted this in january and the wedding is a week on saturday cant wait, as im best man ile be looking after him and making sure noone causes any trouble on the day as we are a big family marrying into another huge family so fingers crossed and everything else the wedding will go ahead and the venue dont pull out on him Very Happythumbsparty

Where is it being held Stue we can then come & gate crash LaughingLaughing BTW if your Bro is real mean he will make you do your speech after the meal. That means you will be pooping yourself till the end & wont taste a morsal pintpintpint .

Have a great day thumbsthumbs

How did I miss this? Chance to rib Stue11 about having to look like a penguin for a few hours foflfofl

Congrats to your brother, and to you for him having the courage to ask you. Maybe he was frightened not to affraidfofl

Seriously though. Hope the day goes well and any problems are only minor ones. Enjoy the day mate thumbsthumbs

@darkember wrote:
Where is it being held Stue we can then come & gate crash LaughingLaughing BTW if your Bro is real mean he will make you do your speech after the meal. That means you will be pooping yourself till the end & wont taste a morsal pintpintpint .

Have a great day thumbsthumbs
Its being held in chepstow Wil, looking forward to it now should be a gooden drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingthumbs

How did I miss this? Chance to rib Stue11 about having to look like a penguin for a few hours foflfofl

Congrats to your brother, and to you for him having the courage to ask you. Maybe he was frightened not to affraidfofl

Seriously though. Hope the day goes well and any problems are only minor ones. Enjoy the day mate thumbsthumbs
It will be a gooden and im sure i wont let anyone spoil his day theres plenty of em they should now better, me brother is bigger than me and he always behaves when im about, i spread calm when im with him Very Happythumbs

should be a good one, cant wait to be there. cant believe that it lasted this long. Fingers crossed it will be a day for him to remember. thumbs

Well ile be meeting up with me younger bro 2mw for a day of catch ups and a few drinkingdrinkingdrinking before he signs his life over to his better half thumbs

Morning all, just about to wake him up and get ourselves ready for the day ahead, ile cya all 2mw night hopefully with some pics for you all to look at partythumbsparty

@Davehutch wrote:
Have a great day m8 party

agree
Congratulations to to your brother. Hope he has many years of happiness ahead Stue. You enjoy the day mate, (i'm sure you will) and save us some cake!! foodthumbsparty

congrats to ya bro stue,hope you all have a great day thumbs

It is bloody sore Sad cracking day though ile add some pics some time today thumbs

Here's a couple of pics of me little Bro's wedding day me bro with our youngest sister Kelly
Heres a few more of our cousens
and a couple more
There was loads more pics taken outside Chepstow castle which i cant wait to see that were taken by a proffesional photographer thumbs the whole day went without an itch partythumbsparty

@Davehutch wrote:
Where are you stu I can only see some smart chap next to your brother ,lol

foflfoflfofl brill pictures Stue, great looking family mate! Where's our cake! foodlol!

nice one stu looks like you all had a cracking time and dont forget the cake Smilethumbs

That reminds me i left last night and forgot me cake Sadthumbs i was slightly drunk though Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
That reminds me i left last night and forgot me cake Sadthumbs i was slightly drunk though Laughingthumbslol!

ITCHY wrote:
Hmmn you look strangely good in pink!
You think so Rich, they say only a real man can wear pink....heres a couple more for yas Laughingthumbs me with me cousen Angela
our Cheryl she 8 months gone Very Happy

Glad it all went along well Stu great pics cheers Gaz Very Happy

Good pic Stu.Does your bro look like a young Davehutch or is it the cider kicking in m8 thumbs