Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Friday night consists of

a case of nuky brown and the dvd of the Macc lads wot more yer need, Very Happy untill the mrs comes in an moans its crap Sad wreckens its sexist dunno about that. Shocked

Guest Guest

red wine and epic phonecall to my mate thumbs

I have a cold and sore throat too think its going around again Sad
But my friday was good (thats as far as im going on that ) and tonight will be shit as im working Sad AGAIN !!!!!!!!!

My Friday night is usualy wandering in knackered from work at 7.30 ish. eating whatever i can find in the freezer, then watching TV until i wake up on the settee and go to bed.
reet rock n roll me.

Ahh yes ...Friday night....Some good old real ales...A kebab...and Mad Max dvd...just love the charcters in that film. Toecutter is the bolox. Its Friday tommorow..sod it thats what Im going to watch again for the 100th time Very Happy

@wellsey wrote:
Ahh yes ...Friday night....Some good old real ales...A kebab...and Mad Max dvd...just love the charcters in that film. Toecutter is the bolox. Its Friday tommorow..sod it thats what Im going to watch again for the 100th time Very Happy

thumbs

Guest Guest

Friday nights I stay up late and talk to my mate Rob in Australia on FaceBook but try to get to bed before 1.00am.

Then I'm in work for 6.15am Sad

Friday night is also "True Blood" night, love that programme thumbs

I've just realised how bloody boring that sounds Sad

Note to self, get a life!!

I start work at 10:00 on a Friday nite , so no Brown Ale for me. SadSad

Ill be spendin my fri nite packing up the last of my fellas posessions for his house move at 7 am tomorrow ... my contribution is taking curtains down, drinking his red wine so its less for him to pack and riding his Z750 to his new house lol pint

Ill be spendin my fri nite packing up the last of my fellas posessions for his house move at 7 am tomorrow ... my contribution is taking curtains down, drinking his red wine so its less for him to pack and riding his Z750 to his new house lol pint
Do you want a hand ? and i dont mean taking the curtains down Very Happy

hahahahaha i think theres 6 bottles of wine, so may need to stop for cheese on the way Laughing , i think id better start soon or ill be takin the bike on sunday when ive sobered up lol but thanks for the selfless offer dave thumbs

Friday night consists of a very dodgy KFC which mostly ended up in the bin and washed down my neck with a couple of marstons Double Drop which to be honest is to hopsy for my liking.Bit of a rubbish night not on form,dodgy grub and poor ale hooooo Sad Now then Saturday night here we come..

Hate fridays if im not working nights he is up for work sat morn so dont do anything. Going out to get pissed tomoz though thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
Friday night consists of a large bucket full

sorry xs1100 why would You want to eat a bucket full of mushrooms on a Friday night....

Ive no Idea but they have to better than the scabby KFC we had never again!!!soon eat dog food!

Friday night:

Two hours in the workshop tinkering with the bike and three bottles of beer and the door open so I can hear the Blackbirds night song, with just the faint sounds of the News quiz wafting out of the speakers. Arrrr Bliss! no1

E.Goldstein “They are watching you” Suspect

@Grumpyowl wrote:
I had a great night Sad
Lemsip strepsils and antseptic throat spray for my manflu Embarassed

puff Laughing