Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Donnakebab

Hi newbie from Norfolk :)

aww shucks, thanks, i think i'm gonna like it here Smile. This is my facebook rehab lol
Good to hear that Donna party

Hi Donna welcome to the Forum , did you say you steal for a living. Laughing

Hi Donna and welcome to the forum thumbs

I think I know your cousin Shish Laughing

@peejay wrote:
Hi Donna and welcome to the forum thumbs

I think I know your cousin Shish Laughing

Dont forget my brother kofte and auntie pitta. ok i think im done ... off to have a word with myself

what a nice forum, and wicked to see so many ladies too! oh and yes i steal for a living because as ive already learned i couldn't possibly say i sold steel for a living as that would be advertising ... and that is not allowed!... apparantly lol thumbs

what a nice forum, and wicked to see so many ladies too! oh and yes i steal for a living because as ive already learned i couldn't possibly say i sold steel for a living as that would be advertising ... and that is not allowed!... apparantly lol thumbs
lol! or less its in your profile Wink

@Davehutch wrote:

hehe ooops well i'll keep the name out as i dont wanna get my legs slapped Very Happy
now off to drop the kids at the pool (no seriously the swimming pool) i'll see if i can rediscover my sense of humour for later tonight thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

hehe ooops well i'll keep the name out as i dont wanna get my legs slapped Very Happy
now off to drop the kids at the pool (no seriously the swimming pool) i'll see if i can rediscover my sense of humour for later tonight thumbs
is that me by any chance lol!hide

absolutely! biker chicks rule! lol Very Happy

Yes dear, whatever you say dear, of course you do dear, quite right dear, now put kettle on lass - 1 sugar in mine hide

@peejay wrote:
absolutely! biker chicks rule! lol Very Happy

Yes dear, whatever you say dear, of course you do dear, quite right dear, now put kettle on lass - 1 sugar in mine hide

Gan canny PJ thats fighting talk.