Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

So Proud..

Guest Guest

Just want to share.

Son passed his CBT yesterday and I just wanted to share, his got a little 50cc Vespa which is what he wanted.

A big thank you goes out to hubby, who has been out all afternoon with our lad. Hubby has been blue toothed up, on his VFR and only been able to do 30 mph whilst out and about with the lad. They managed to do around 60 miles and his now gone off with Luke to Air Cadets so he can do a bit of night riding. Plus he has to get as much practice in before back to school next week.

So this really goes out to say I'm a very proud Wife and Mum and think both of the men in my life are Brilliant.

Most of all a big thank you to hubby who has so much more paitence than me thumbs

same here tell him well done rose from us all thumbs

thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs
mopedmopedmopedmoped
and then
mbikembikembike

I can still remember picking my blue Honda SS50 up on my 16th birthday august 1973 Embarassed

the only training was at the side of the shop was a cobbled cul-de-sac right mate ride up theer and come back .
allreet mate thar ok tha dint fall off of thee go.

my dad followed me home in the car I had the off side indicator on all the way home he gave me a right bollocking.

Your hubbies doing right because I honestly dont know how me and might mates survived at times Smile

concrat Rose that's excellent - I had the same feelings when first my Daughter then my Son both passed their DAS's - that's her CBR600 and his Ninja alongside my (ex) Bandit 1200 in my avatar - it's great when we go out together thumbs

Tell your son well done thumbs it’s a big mile stone in a lads life, keep up the training your never too good.

Happy Biking as a Family mopedmbike PS try and all go the way unlike the smiley’s Very Happy

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect