Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Aldi Bike gear 3rd March

good one thumbs i may get some trousers. may perswade dad to lend me the cahs i broke lol, he moans i dont have trousers, but they could so until i can afford some decent leather ones. gotta be better than jeans

strewth dave,best not let the wife loose down there,i'll never live it down with a pair of the green un on the back of my ride,lmfao moped

Compression Thermal Underwear is good i always wear it under my one piece leathers. thumbs

just been and had a look i was after the trousers but they have the small style zip (to zip them to your jacket) and all my stuff is the big zip style, and there jackets are a bit bright Cool But must say the trousers looked ok for the money thumbs

@day101 wrote:
Compression Thermal Underwear is good i always wear it under my one piece leathers. thumbs

just been and bought a set,sat here now wearing them with my new leathers on,they seem good so i might go and get another set. hope nobody comes to the door. hide

@day101 wrote:

just been and bought a set,sat here now wearing them with my new leathers on,they seem good so i might go and get another set. hope nobody comes to the door. hide
foflfoflfoflaffraid