Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

who's out and about ?

Hi Dave I may be able to do a few hours on Sunday. thumbs

What time and whereabouts are you thing of meeting up?

E.goldstein “They are watching you”Suspect

I think I'm OK for Sunday Dave. Was thinking of a bit of a tootle towards Buxton/goyt Valley then back via Gellia-ish towards Wirksworth or Matlock. Smile

smilinjack looks like a plan thumbs what time are you thinking of setting off and from where?

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

Hi Dave I may be able to do a few hours on Sunday. thumbs

What time and whereabouts are you thing of meeting up?

I think I'm OK for Sunday Dave. Was thinking of a bit of a tootle towards Buxton/goyt Valley then back via Gellia-ish towards Wirksworth or Matlock. Smile

Hi both , Rob is from stoke and we was going to meet up about half way , a TBH i think matlock is about half way , so me and goldstein could ride up to meet smilinjack at notts then on to meet Rob at matlock, see what Rob thinks but its looking like a good plan party

OK with me Dave thumbs I could meet you at Syston Asda maybe scratch , then from there we can go up to Notts mbike and hock up with smilinjack.

I have PM'ed you my mobile number.

OK with me Dave thumbs I could meet you at Syston Asda maybe scratch , then from there we can go up to Notts mbike and hock up with smilinjack.

I have PM'ed you my mobile number.

thumbsthumbs

That puts you at J27 M1 around 10:30-10:45 I guess then Dave. Is it light then? And don't forget we alter the clocks on Sat night.
So, what's the game plan? Meet Rob @ Matlock first up, or what? Smile

That puts you at J27 M1 around 10:30-10:45 I guess then Dave. Is it light then? And don't forget we alter the clocks on Sat night.
So, what's the game plan? Meet Rob @ Matlock first up, or what? Smile
I would have thought so , lets see what Rob says when he comes on line

Sounds gud to me Dave, thumbs trying to get the 2 Andys along and any other waifs and strays i can pick up on the way Very Happy

DEAR GOD! I just thought i ran out of bloody solvo what the feck am i gonna do now cos i just know there ain gonna be a speck of dirt on your baby Laughing

Anyways lookin forward to it. Cool

DEAR GOD! I just thought i ran out of bloody solvo what the feck am i gonna do now cos i just know there ain gonna be a speck of dirt on your baby Laughing

Don't panic mate-just be sure you park next to me Very Happy

Don't panic mate-just be sure you park next to me Very Happy

thumbs

Sounds gud to me Dave, thumbs trying to get the 2 Andys along and any other waifs and strays i can pick up on the way Very Happy

haha m8 Very Happy yes more the better thumbs thats a date then I love you

@Davehutch wrote:

As long as ya dont bring that new "Love tent" of yours it sure is a date Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:

As long as ya dont bring that new "Love tent" of yours it sure is a date Laughing
The love tent is for me and Matt only you stay well clear of it Rob foflfoflfofl

@Davehutch wrote:
@dandan wrote:
Im up for a ride out on sunday
Nice 1 Dan me you and goldstein can meet up at tesco car park in Syton at 10.00 then thumbs where we meeting you smilin ?

Well the obvious one if you're planning hitting Matlock is the layby at J27 of the M1, where I met you & Jimmy before. Smile

@Davehutch wrote:
@dandan wrote:
Im up for a ride out on sunday
Nice 1 Dan me you and goldstein can meet up at tesco car park in Syton at 10.00 then thumbs where we meeting you smilin ?

Well the obvious one if you're planning hitting Matlock is the layby at J27 of the M1, where I met you & Jimmy before. Smile
thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

The love tent is for me and Matt only you stay well clear of it Rob foflfoflfofl

thats my luck... always the bridesmaid never the bride, Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

thats my luck... always the bridesmaid never the bride, Laughing
foflfoflfofl

im actually free for a change so should be up for this!

will see you guys there, dont want dave holding me up Very Happythumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
It would suite me to leave syston about 10 , if that works with everyone else thumbs

That's good for me is Asda ok say at the petrol station, now the chancellor and put the price down foflfofl

Guest Guest

Should be able to make it. I'll meet at your house Trebor what time are we thinking man? We going to get an Oatie first? food

My house bout half nine then Andy, I will have a bacon butty ready made by my fair hand..
Dave, any ideas where we can all go for a ride out from Matlock?

OK I've drafted out a bit of a loop, about 55-60 miles start & end Matlock Bath. Backroad bimble to Chatsworth, photo stop if you wish, then Taddington Dale (A6) almost to Buxton, turn south towards A515 to Ashbourne, back out past Carsington & down the hill from Wirksworth back into M/Bath. That OK?

OK I've drafted out a bit of a loop, about 55-60 miles start & end Matlock Bath. Backroad bimble to Chatsworth, photo stop if you wish, then Taddington Dale (A6) almost to Buxton, turn south towards A515 to Ashbourne, back out past Carsington & down the hill from Wirksworth back into M/Bath. That OK?
ok with me m8. Breakfast first stop at Matlock then chips the second stop food

I’m not to sure I can ride back after bacon cobs and fish & chips food at Matlock, I may have to call my recovery service.

“hello er yes I have a flat tyre but only when I sit on it”. fofl

See Y’all Sunday if it’s not raining.

Ok then asda petrol station Thurmaston 10.00 then on to j27 thumbs see you at 10.00 Sunday morning mbike then Matlock to meet up with rob and m8's thumbs

looks like a nice route, bikes all prepped and ready to go, Andy larkin and Andy Booth will be with me, roll on sunday party

Should be a good 1 , fingers Xed for the sun. thumbs
Best pull me finger out tomoz and get the brakes bled and sorted Shocked

looks like a nice route, bikes all prepped and ready to go, Andy larkin and Andy Booth will be with me, roll on sunday party

And now my m8 Ray, and maybe my other B12 ridin m8 Andy Mitch... Getting quite a posse up lol

what time u all gonna be leaving Matlock bath for rideout???
Smile

And now my m8 Ray, and maybe my other B12 ridin m8 Andy Mitch... Getting quite a posse up lol
nice 1 Rob thumbsparty

Guest Guest

Larkin by nature but not by name lol!

I'm thinking no rain...and to make sure it doesn't I'm taking leathers not textiles no1

I'll text you tonight Rob just to make sure I know when to get to your house.

@Baby B wrote:
what time u all gonna be leaving Matlock bath for rideout???
Smile
Not sure Caroline , But would have thought by the time we get there have a coffee and a blar its got to be after 12

Hawki wrote:

Larkin by nature but not by name lol!

I'm thinking no rain...and to make sure it doesn't I'm taking leathers not textiles no1

I'll text you tonight Rob just to make sure I know when to get to your house.

ok Andy, thumbs

Me and a few mates will make the journey up guys and gals sometime in the near future have a cracking rideout and dont forget to take some pics thumbs im off to abergavenny 2mw to meet up with me mates from down there, ride safe all mbikethumbsmbike