Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweban

Bad or

My rear tires only last for 2500 miles and the first 1000 i was braking in the bike

Dunlop sportmax

u been doing track days or something 250 miles something wrong

You sure you haven't lost a '0' in the translation ?? surely you mean 2500 ??

my mother used to cart me around in one of them thumbs

@peejay wrote:
You sure you haven't lost a '0' in the translation ?? surely you mean 2500 ??

yes i did 4000 Km = 2500 miles but still bad

Maybe you could use the old rubber off pram wheels, them solid ones Laughing

I will try next time this time i try PR3 Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Well.....it is a Dunlop Sportmax. Made largely of snot so I think the idea is grip, not mileage. Problem with soft tyres is that they wear pretty quickly no matter how you ride. Smile

i only use sport touring tyres these days,you still get grip but with longevity added in thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
i only use sport touring tyres these days,you still get grip but with longevity added in thumbs
Took the words out of me mouth thumbs

i know their dated but ive got some mitchlin roads. done 150 miles now still look new but guess they should. had them first time in rain yesterday. messing around i poped clutch trying to get a wheel spin while doing about 10mph and the blooming thing wheelied! and i have a witness atrum_soul on badit forum. he could nto believe it haha

@sweban wrote:
My rear tires only last for 2500 miles and the first 1000 i was braking in the bike

Dunlop sportmax

The Dunlop 208 rear on my 1250 has 2mm left after 1200 miles Sad

It's just not fair this....he's edited his post 2x now was on 250 at the start pmsl Laughing

It´is my bad spelling Laughing

@sweban wrote:

Dunlop sportmax

That’s fairly good I got 1400 miles out of a set of Metzeler tyres sprttec's on my old ZRX 1200s SadShocked

I get about 2500 to 3000 miles out of a set of Michelin Pilot Powers 2CT but about 5000 to 6000 out of Michelin Pilot Road 2CTs the Pilot Powers give much better grip and do leave nice black lines when pushed hard!

I use the Michelin Pilot Powers 2CT for fun and the Michelin Pilot Road 2CTs for touring on the BMW

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

Maybe you could use the old rubber off pram wheels, them solid ones Laughing

The good old silver cross all us old gits ave been in them. Me an the wife bought 1 for me daughter a small 1 made exactly like the big ones it cost us a fortune for her to put her dollies in, now she's 17 an its taking up my garage space. The thing is they dont loose there money and she will not sell it.