Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Im sure weve all done it...

Leaving your indicators on.. i was on my way to a meeting this morning when i let a moped rider pull out in front of me, i was going through a 30 so it wernt much bother, anyway he left is indicator flashing left... 300yards later hes approaching a side road on his left and the car pulled out on him, thankfully his reactions were alert enough for him to avoid the car, so please guys and gals remember to switch them off thumbsthumbsthumbs

I did It on my 16th birtthday. (Aug 1973)
My dad took me to pick up my New Blue Honda SS50.
I road all the way home with the right indicator fashing with him following behind in his car I got a right Bollocking.

From feeling like Agostina one minuete to a complete Arsehole all in half an hour. SadEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed

and also please actually use them. It helps you out aswell as helping other roads users. thumbs

thumbs mine beeps after being on for 10 seconds. so i remember to turn it off good feature i think

my mate failed his test on it! when luckily up to test training i got inot habbit of checking light and pusing button 3 or 4 times, and now its in my head as a habbit i dont seem to do it, think on the bandit ive done it once since decmber.

@Grumpyowl wrote:
I did It on my 16th birtthday. (Aug 1973)
My dad took me to pick up my New Blue Honda SS50.
I road all the way home with the right indicator fashing with him following behind in his car I got a right Bollocking.

From feeling like Agostina one minuete to a complete Arsehole all in half an hour. SadEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed
foflfoflfofl

my mate failed his test on it! when luckily up to test training i got inot habbit of checking light and pusing button 3 or 4 times, and now its in my head as a habbit i dont seem to do it, think on the bandit ive done it once since decmber.
well done you Chad thumbs

@firehawk wrote:
and also please actually use them. It helps you out aswell as helping other roads users. thumbs
Too true Jeff thumbs

Guest Guest

I occasionally do it but a great trick I was taught. As soon as you change up to second push the button. It worked a treat but I'm paranoid about leaving them on.

Plus I couldn't shout at hubby when he leaves his on if I wasn't perfect!! thumbs

@firehawk wrote:

i keep telling the mother that shes terrible

your right stue we have all done it,its supprising what you see out on the road, if ya can sit back and just watch others

do it now and thern myself, i use to like my old RD400 cos it had self cancelling indicators.

I remember putting a bleeper unit on mine years ago, don't know if you can still get them, good idea though