Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

very sad to read that dave SadSad

dont really know what else to say,just hope he gets better

makes ya sit back and think,just made a donation thumbs

Aye, all the best for the little fella, sad to see such a young life have to go through that, breaks your heart it does.

sad news,hope a donor can be found for him my dad had renal failure (kidney) and had to wait a few years for a transplant.you just feel so helpless.

I've been on the doner list for the past 25 years. U never know what's round the corner.

It's a sad time all round as there will always be a tragedy that creates joy. But what a gift

Sad news this Dave hope and pray that the little fella gets a transplant soon, like ive always said before, thank yourself lucky that you are healthy and dont forget those who arnt.

Guest Guest

Hope he gets the transplant soon. It will only give him a few more years but every minute counts when you have a terminally ill kid. I did a wedding for someone and the two little girls there had CF, they were only 8 and I was told they didn't expect them to live beyond 10. Very very sad. No

Get on the donor register https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/ukt/RegistrationForm.do

I have carried a donar card in my wallet for years.

Me and the Mrs have just renewed our photo licenses and ticked yes we do you want to be on the donar register,

IMO this is the wrong way round you should have to opt out, not in.

Answer this Question.
I have been married 30 years we have 2 Daughters, if my wife or daughters were ill I'd be the first in the Que.
So I'm prepared to take therfore I'm prepared to give.
Anyone who opts out should not be able to recieve.

I am a believer of what goes round comes round and have been a blood donar for over 13 years started when I was 40.
I think if you are prepared to take you should be prepared to give.

So if you've been thinking about it and not got round to it Give It A GO It'll take about an hour of your time and you'll feel good about yourself thumbs

Sorry to Preach feel strongly about this.

Really sad news.Fingers crossed and best wishes.