renewal for a 600 bandit,5years no claims 3pft no points ect ect

£175.00

just been online,for new quote fully comp
look at the prices and look at hastings

think someone is trying to have my pants off
[img][/img]

@Davehutch wrote:
just shows Lee, best to shop around every year , Shocked

it does dave but whats annoyed me,more than anything ive just got them quotes,and changed it to fully comp,and hastings quote is cheaper than the renewal ive had,they must just make random quotes up,goingto ring them later see what they say

Guest Guest
bikeinsurer is a good broker (aka tesco). Bikesure are good for modded bikes, ebike are cheap too... always shop about. Had a mad rant at halifax when I had insurance with them for the car, they bumped it up and I said I had all my cards, accounts etc with them and hand't claimed and said is that how you repay customer loyalty. I switched.

Shop arond every year no discounts for loyalty Lee.

I'll be doing my bike in June wont ring them to match best quote, if they take the piss just cancell and stuff them.

Just had similar with house insurance renewal nearly £400 got B&C for just over £200. phoned and cancelled renewal cheeky gits asked why changing told them could get same cover for half the price, they said theyd match It, told the to get stuffed should have given best quote first and not take the piss just hoping I'd pay.

AYe, certainly does help keep your costs down when you change insurer every year.

You been comparing Meerkats Lee?

i just had a renewal through my current insurance want £800 when i rang them up they halfed it but were still miles away from others.

hastings arent getting another year out of me finger

rang them up and they werent,even botherd about price matching,and even couldnt tell me why there online quote was cheaper than the postal one ive had today

bye bye hastings finger

@lee wrote:
hastings arent getting another year out of me finger

rang them up and they werent,even botherd about price matching,and even couldnt tell me why there online quote was cheaper than the postal one ive had today

bye bye hastings finger

Had the same thing with Swinton and Dial Direct. They say, 'well, ermmm, internet offers can be slightly less that what we can quote in this office' Kin'll SAME COMPANY! feck's sake.

no discount for loyalty these days, bit rude of them not to match the price though!

carole nash quoted me 138.50 then when i agreed took 158.50off me card eventually got it sorted and not even an apology thumb down

I think this is all a big game we have to play. study

Just done a few quotes online and Hastings have come out the cheapest @ £206 FC for my Busa the next best was MCE @ £252 FC.

With Adrian Flux at moment and they Indicated when I changed my bike last month It would be about the £285 ish.

So looks like Hastings this Year and swap again next year. no1

@Grumpyowl wrote:
I think this is all a big game we have to play. study

Just done a few quotes online and Hastings have come out the cheapest @ £206 FC for my Busa the next best was MCE @ £252 FC.

With Adrian Flux at moment and they Indicated when I changed my bike last month It would be about the £285 ish.

So looks like Hastings this Year and swap again next year. no1
your right jim,but when does it end if it ever will end

they shouldnt be allowed to do it

My bike was insured with esure then there renewal quote went to over £100 so shopped around and now im with Dial Direct and got it for £76
My car was with esure they put it by £60 so i shopped around and got it with the AA for £50 cheaper Very Happythumbs

the problem with renewals is the company dont offer you the new customer dicounts etc tell you its the best deal for you and then hope that you cant be ars no better not cant be bothered to shop around

Guest Guest
something else to remember is that the more online quotes you do, it pushes your prices up. I don't do comparison site, not paying them the finder fee