Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

not even off my 3months probation

As some of you no I left the London Eye for a new job, well the thing is I'm not even off my 3months probation yet and they have asked me to look after all the fleet cars, they have told another member of staff that he is not doing a proper job, they have looked at all my vehicle sheets since I have been there and made the decision to ask me to do the job because I have made remarks on all the vehicles, some were not roadworthy and were put into the garage to be fixed or some had bald tyres, other response drivers were not checking the oil/water/lights etc. Just feel like I am the new boy and I'm treading on toes now, one of the controlers made a remark I just let it go, but at the end of the day if a car goes wrong everyone looses out coz its off the road. What shall I do.

If theres one thing in life ive learnt in me short 35 years is think of number 1 when in work, if they have offerd you the job go for it mate and dont worry about the toes, im sure they wouldnt give a censored about you if they were offerd the same position...thats just my opinion thumbs

go for it mate lifes too short to worry about treeading on a few lazy toes thumbs

GO FOR IT!

Don't worry about upsetting the others by taking the position, you're not there to appease your colleagues, you're there because you want to do the job right and earn your wage, and get on in life.

@Herb wrote:
GO FOR IT!

Don't worry about upsetting the others by taking the position, you're not there to appease your colleagues, you're there because you want to do the job right and earn your wage, and get on in life.

agree

Been thinkin about it whilst at work tonight, when i got in Saturday I was on alarms none came in so I hooverd out 2 of the cars and cleaned the dash wiv some kitchen cleaner so 2 cars clean inside , took all of half an hour. Tonight went and got keys for 1of the cars big shock some tosser is pushing me an I ain't letting it go, he left the car full of Kentucky rubbish so I called him over I said what's this then he said well I have to eat I said so do I an I never leave my rubbish on any of the cars, if you don't take your rubbish I will shove it where the sun don't shine, please don't test me coz u will come unstuck, he saw that I had the hump he got his rubbish went an got some air freshener sprayed the car an went wiv his tail between his legs, I ain't the biggest bloke on the world but I will stand my ground 1 down 9 to go f**k em all  there's a new sheriff in town  
thumbs

Been thinkin about it whilst at work tonight, when i got in Saturday I was on alarms none came in so I hooverd out 2 of the cars and cleaned the dash wiv some kitchen cleaner so 2 cars clean inside , took all of half an hour. Tonight went and got keys for 1of the cars big shock some tosser is pushing me an I ain't letting it go, he left the car full of Kentucky rubbish so I called him over I said what's this then he said well I have to eat I said so do I an I never leave my rubbish on any of the cars, if you don't take your rubbish I will shove it where the sun don't shine, please don't test me coz u will come unstuck, he saw that I had the hump he got his rubbish went an got some air freshener sprayed the car an went wiv his tail between his legs, I ain't the biggest bloke on the world but I will stand my ground 1 down 9 to go f**k em all  there's a new sheriff in town  
thumbs

well done, there are too many people in this country who dont stand up and make a noise when something is wrong!
show em who is the boss! (so to speak)

ITCHY wrote:
Not your fault that you're the better man for the job

Totally agree if their crap at the job and your not whose fault is that not yours