Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Happy Birthday peejay

Happy birthday m8 , hope everything is ok ? but not seen you on here for a while Sad just a bit worried that you are ok

anyway take it that you are ok so have a great day happy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthday

Guest Guest

Have a great day.. party

Thanks to all you lovely people for the birthday wishes, usual sort of day for me as I was working (one of the penalties of being self employed!) but it was my daughters birthday on the 18th and she planned a birthday bash on the Saturday (my birthday) so I had a party to go to.....even if it wasn't mine Very HappyVery Happy

Dave, sorry I've not been on for a while, wont bore you with the details but it's been a difficult few weeks, hopefully over the worst now so may be able to get back on a little bit more thumbs thanks for your concern mate

Oh and I'm really impressed that you lot went out for a ride out on Sunday in honour of my birthday Laughing

@peejay wrote:
Thanks to all you lovely people for the birthday wishes, usual sort of day for me as I was working (one of the penalties of being self employed!) but it was my daughters birthday on the 18th and she planned a birthday bash on the Saturday (my birthday) so I had a party to go to.....even if it wasn't mine Very HappyVery Happy

Dave, sorry I've not been on for a while, wont bore you with the details but it's been a difficult few weeks, hopefully over the worst now so may be able to get back on a little bit more thumbs thanks for your concern mate

Oh and I'm really impressed that you lot went out for a ride out on Sunday in honour of my birthday Laughing
Peejay how the devil are ya we were worried about ya, glad your back with us and happy that youve popped on to say hi Very Happythumbs

@peejay wrote:

glad your ok m8 thumbs its nice to see people post , but i was more worried that something had happened m8 ,

@Davehutch wrote:
@peejay wrote:

glad your ok m8 thumbs its nice to see people post , but i was more worried that something had happened m8 ,
agree