Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

I.T.V.4/ 9.00

IF YOUR INTERESTED 9.00 ON ITV4 TONIGHT HUTCHIES HISTORIC YEAR 2010 ISLE OF MAN, THEN EVERY NIGHT SAME TIME AND CHANNEL ALL TO DO WITH THE "TT" ENJOY.............................

you didn't happen to copy and paste that from facebook did you? Laughingthumbs

My mrs is watchin Corrie..... I got no chance, affraid
Bloody soaps and reality tv sucks Laughing i mean how many streets can so much go on and still want to live there Laughing also its amazing how many jobs can be created on one bloody road rant over Laughingthumbs

you'd be proud of me guys - I'm watching the TT Shocked

mind you now I am watching emerdale that I recorded earlier hidefoflfofl

@melly wrote:
mind you now I am watching emerdale that I recorded earlier hidefoflfofl
thumb downthumb downthumb downLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
On now thumbs
The mrs is watching bloody gold rush Sad dont ask Sad

My mrs is watchin Corrie..... I got no chance, affraid

And you call your self men , you should have control over your tv, or just do a smelly fart soon make them leave the room haha
Laughing

Sadly sidecar competitors Bill Currie and Kevin Morgan have died following an incident at Ballacrye during last night's practice.

News Link: Deaths of TT sidecar crew confirmed

Thoughts to the families of both competitors.

R.I.P. guys thoughts are with there nearest and dearest Sad

I'm getting into this bike thing, have been watching the TT and have bought a guy Martin T-shirt today mbike I'll be booking a holiday in the Isle of Man next party

@melly wrote:
I'm getting into this bike thing, have been watching the TT and have bought a guy Martin T-shirt today mbike I'll be booking a holiday in the Isle of Man next party
Yea, just dont tell Dave Laughinghide

would love to go see tt,has anyone on here been

Years ago with me dad when foggy was racing but not recent times, i say it every year im gonna go and dont, so maybe one year ile go Very Happythumbs

we use to go every year at one time,In them days they pumped the juice out the bikes tank and crained the bikes on to the boat.but them where the days when the riders would turn up in a tranny van with bike in back and there where no restricted areas around the track like now.we party for far to long SmileCoolSurprisedpintpint

@XS1100 wrote:
we use to go every year at one time,In them days they pumped the juice out the bikes tank and crained the bikes on to the boat.but them where the days when the riders would turn up in a tranny van with bike in back and there where no restricted areas around the track like now.we party for far to long SmileCoolSurprisedpintpint

Mad Sunday is tomorrow, I believe now only the mountain section is open to go bonkers on.

@darkember wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

Mad Sunday is tomorrow, I believe now only the mountain section is open to go bonkers on.
Yea and its one way only too thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@darkember wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

Yea and its one way only too thumbs
agree

@Davehutch wrote:
Well done Guy ! but how did you fall off first time ?
RIP Derek Brien
Irish motorcyclist Derek Brien has died after a high-speed accident Isle of Man TT organisers have announced. The 34-year-old was killed while competing in the opening four-lap Supersport race which was immediately stopped following the incident. A statement on the Isle of Man TT website announced his death: 'ACU Events Ltd regrets to announce the death of Derek Brien, 34, from Co. Meath in Ireland who was killed during the first Supersport race at the 2011 Isle of Man TT Races following a high-speed accident at Gorse Lea. derek is an amazing person, who will never ever be forgotton... we all love and miss you ♥️