Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trebor4460

Matlock, Sunday... fish and chips and a cuppa,

Me and Andy Lakin, maybe Dave Hutch and poss a few lads from my neck of the woods are going to have a bimble down Matlock on Sunday for fish and chips and a nice cuppa rosy lee so if any of u guys, gals are in the area come over for a chin wag.
we will get there about 12, fill the old gut then sit outside and watch the birds and bikes go by.... Twisted Evil
hope to see some of ya maybe... Very Happy

okay can everyone stop rubbing it in just because i havnt got my bike this weekend Sad and the weathers looking great and i cant use it head banghead banghead bang

@day101 wrote:
okay can everyone stop rubbing it in just because i havnt got my bike this weekend Sad and the weathers looking great and i cant use it head banghead banghead bang
foflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl

@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
foflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl
fingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfinger

@day101 wrote:

did we not mention Stue how theres a heat wave this weekend and its gonna be glorious biking weather...... partypartypartyhide

@day101 wrote:

did we not mention Stue how theres a heat wave this weekend and its gonna be glorious biking weather...... partypartypartyhide
Never Rob thanks for telling me i think ile go out sat afternoon too foflfoflfofl

will prob see you there rob thumbs

I should be able to make it, if I get all my jobs done

@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:

Never Rob thanks for telling me i think ile go out sat afternoon too foflfoflfofl
hell soon come running when he wants something done to his bike and i can be Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:

hell soon come running when he wants something done to his bike and i can be Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil
Very true son thumbsthumbsthumbs

@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
foflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl BUT YOU CAN AWAYS BORROW MY RIZLA BANDIT AS I WON'T BE USING IT

that is a kind offer you ought to take him up on it.

@jezza wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
foflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl BUT YOU CAN AWAYS BORROW MY RIZLA BANDIT AS I WON'T BE USING IT

wouldnt be caught dead on that shed foflfoflfoflfofl joking

@day101 wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Dave have you been playing silly buggas, i didnt say he could borrow it Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@day101 wrote:

Dave have you been playing silly buggas, i didnt say he could borrow it, i said he could have it for nothing !
pint

Bloody hell stue thats very generous of u m8, when do u pick it up Luke... Very Happy

Bloody hell stue thats very generous of u m8, when do u pick it up Luke... Very Happy
This is freaking me out now...

@Stue11 wrote:
This is freaking me out now... but ive got to stick to me word thumbs
fair enough cant argue with that thumbs

Guest Guest

Looking forward to it Rob. I'm not drinking too much Saturday night anyway so should be fit enough to meet up. I'll see what time I get up in the morning and that will help me choose to meet you at your house or at Matlock thumbs

GRRRRR the wife has designs on Skegness form Sunday Sad
I need a cunning plan to get out of that
Trouble is Ive used up all me get out of jail free cards

Hawki wrote:
Looking forward to it Rob. I'm not drinking too much Saturday night anyway so should be fit enough to meet up. I'll see what time I get up in the morning and that will help me choose to meet you at your house or at Matlock thumbs

Ok andy, just let us know and dont drink too much of that nasty beer stuff, Twisted Evil

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
I am going to really try and make it thumbs

Would be great Dave thumbs

Just get your fish and chips ordered before Rob or there will be none left fofl

Hawki wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

are you and I getting there for 9.00 then ? lol!
like i say wil really try

Should be ok for this one....was thinking about having a ride to the coast but not had any Matlock chips for a while and me waistline could do with a boost !! foodfood

Greg, do you want to meet up and ride over ??

Trev

yep i will be there with a few girlies off the other forum not sure where abouts yet but may catch a glimpse of a gang of curvies Very Happy

[quote="suzukijax"]yep i will be there with a few girlies off the other forum not sure where abouts yet but may catch a glimpse of a gang of curvies Very Happy [/quote thumbs loads of pics please Laughingthumbsthumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Hawki wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Think i had better get an earlier start my self if u two gut buckets are gonna try and beat me to the grub, fofl
Hope u can make it Dave and Trev, and always up for a meet with the Curvies Jax, banana

Really sorry but dont think I will make this one Sad If things are different in the morning I will let you know , So have a great day and ride safe all thumbs

Guest Guest
@suzukijax wrote:
yep i will be there with a few girlies off the other forum not sure where abouts yet but may catch a glimpse of a gang of curvies Very Happy

I always have my cam with me to take pics of nice things I see when out and about Smile

Would be good to meet up with some more of you so the more the better folks thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Hawki wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Think i had better get an earlier start my self if u two gut buckets are gonna try and beat me to the grub, fofl
Hope u can make it Dave and Trev, and always up for a meet with the Curvies Jax, banana
dont worry rob just have a salad or even some dust whats fat free thumbs

Great ride out and meet up, nice to see Trev, Andy, Gaz and his son, Luke, and Ray.
Matlock was well, Matlock, teaming with bikers, gotta say, them fish & chips sure did taste gud. food
Nice spirited ride back till the drizzle got us on the tail end of the cat n fiddle... Shocked
anyways, real enjoyable ride out and great company as ever... Till the next one. thumbs

agree Tom & I had a right nice time cheers all.

Guest Guest

Yes was a great ride out. Rain just started as I got 5 miles from home so was ok for me thumbs

Would have been great to meet the curvies cam was all setup and ready to go fofl

But as they were not about took these instead:

Think Stue should think about investing in this for the camping trip fofl:

This was my bike of the day:

The rest:

Check out the kick start on this:

@Davehutch wrote:
wish i had gone now angryhead bang

Should have come Dave had a walk up and down the prom and left before the tide came in Very Happy

Guest Guest
@XS1100 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
wish i had gone now angryhead bang

Should have come Dave had a walk up and down the prom and left before the tide came in Very Happy

foflfoflfofl

Before you turned up in the chippy mate I had to mention you and the tide...I hope the camp site is not too close to the beach for you fofl

Good pics Andy.....Brill day all round, enjoyable walkabout and natter, bellyful of chips, ice cream and coffee food ....and the sun came out! Cool .....good ride back although it was getting nippy around Buxton....it is June isn't it??

Was expecting the cameras to be out on the road to Buxton, and we weren't disappointed.....a bit sobering going past the guy that had come off at the bottom of Via Gellia though, at least he looked ok.

trev

Yer happy your all back ok,We took M1 back not sure its any quicker or better different though.
I did see one of the girls black hair red bike nooooo idea at the time until the pic was posted on here weird innit.Gaz
ps Trev Death Valley was the GT road test been on me mind all night.

@XS1100 wrote:
Trev Death Valley was the GT road test been on me mind all night.

Ahhh....thats the one Gaz, Ive got a copy somewhere, cheers.

Andy (Hawki).... this is what we were on about yesterday...the first one is me breaking the bead on the tyre, the second is re-inflating it a bit quicker !! affraid

sorry for the hi-jack Embarassed

trev

Health and safety would love me doing that at work Laughing havent done that one in years thumbs guys if you all lived closer id fit em all free for ya whilst you waited thumbs

@gtman wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
Trev Death Valley was the GT road test been on me mind all night.

Ahhh....thats the one Gaz, Ive got a copy somewhere, cheers.

Andy (Hawki).... this is what we were on about yesterday...the first one is me breaking the bead on the tyre, the second is re-inflating it a bit quicker !! affraid

sorry for the hi-jack Embarassed

trev

urm i would never recommend blowing them up that way. but if you stuck it is a way of doing it. thumbs

Quality vids Trev, thumbs never seen seating a tyre like that before, does the job though if u aint got a compressor. Nice 1. Cool