Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Who uses the chat?

Just wondering how many people use the chat on here. im checking in an out most evenings, and seems to be less people each week except us usuals like myself, rose, Itchy, Stan, and Ken etc.

Or who even knew how to use the chat? lol, those who didnt know bottom left corner, click join the chat and comes up in new window.

I used to come on it quite regularly but for different reasons haven't bothered of late. I'll consider myself admonished & try harder in future Smile

Im too busy checking everyones posts Laughing as long as you all enjoy chatting carry on thumbs i cant type fast enough to join in, might pop on there one night this wik thumbs

I have too much to do to keep the forum runing , and like stue said can't type quick enough, i am alright when its just 1 or 2 of us, but i am old Shocked

haha! hope you guys will keep up with chatting if i come to the camping Smile

haha yeh. hopefully i can afford it Smilethumbs
No excuses Chad its £8 a night ile even pay that for ya and keep ya in beer all weekend so get ya money saved and come on the camping trip thumbs

so gotta save 16 for that. 20 for a tent, petrol there and back will rpbs need 150 minimum id say. better get a job then haha. and thanx im not a big beer drinker thou so im cheap in that sector haha

i have used the chatbox the only reason i dont use it more often is the wireless connection in my house is rubbish so i cant keep up with the chat

I write to bad to use it i ned a Dictionary all the time

@sweban wrote:
Dont worry mate i wouldnt even attempt righting in a foreign language im bad enough with me english Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@sweban wrote:
Dont worry mate i wouldnt even attempt righting in a foreign language im bad enough with me english Laughingthumbs

thanks

@Davehutch wrote:
I have too much to do to keep the forum runing , and like stue said can't type quick enough, i am alright when its just 1 or 2 of us, but i am old Shocked
thought stue run the forum,your always in the vic foflfoflfofl

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
good point Embarassed

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
agreepintpintpintpint

aint used it yet my one fingered typing takes years.

I must admit i use it a lot less in the summer but try to get on as much as I can, we have had some good nights especially when the beers flowing. I f it's your typing thats putting you off dont worry Rose is the only one that can type/spell. Very Happy

ITCHY wrote:
I must admit i use it a lot less in the summer but try to get on as much as I can, we have had some good nights especially when the beers flowing. I f it's your typing thats putting you off dont worry Rose is the only one that can type/spell. Very Happy

yep i an type quick, but cant spell nothing lmao!

and yeh i agree with the summer. when its a rainy day ill be stuck in and on it but these nice days been out and about more

@Davehutch wrote:
@sweban wrote:
even so, bet your English is a lot better than ours thumbs aint it !

Thanks dave but i can´t determine that Very Happy