Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Oil

No but I would use the oil and filter, some folk are not happy using pattern oil filters, I have and have never had a problem. thumbs ps I lost my bar end the other night and the nut & other bit were left in side the bar! Shocked

I currently have this in the CBR Shell Advance Ultra 10w40 4T Motorcycle Oil F/S 4 ltrs

Some gud deals on fleabay for oil and filter kits Very Happy gud if like me you change em every 3000 mls, Very Happy

i used fuchs silocone super 4. great stuff. used to race with their 2 stroke motocross oil, loved the stuff but at £14 a litre wasnt cheapest. the super 4 stuff is £26 for 4L locally

whats on ebay for me really oil and filter for like £26 will do me and its normally motul or silkoline.

[quote="jezza"]just got 20 litres of oil for £50 thumbs

20 litres Shocked you got a refinery Laughing

I use a oil called Hi rev its about £25 a gallon but its really good.

I use valvoline VR1 10-60 it is expensive but it makes the gearbox work smoother I like it I dont know if you have it in UK

[quote="dick65"]

@jezza wrote:
just got 20 litres of oil for £50 thumbs

20 litres Shocked you got a refinery Laughing

Get it trade from the oil supplier at work , dont see the sense in buying 4 litres for £20 from halfords etc.
Laughing works out less than a tenner a oil change now, oh I may even have a box of filters on its way too.