Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

Ride to Work Day: 20th June

THIS Monday coming is Ride to Work Day.

Anyone who rides a motorcycle, scooter or moped knows that motorcycling is an ideal way to save money, beat the stress and the jams!

Each year, the industry celebrates the benefits of motorcycling by organising Ride to Work Day as a way of getting the message across that motorcycles are the best form of private powered transport for the daily commute.

The day is an occasion when people unite to promote motorcycling, mopeds and scooters by getting active and vocal by holding events, speaking to the press, converting friends or just getting out on their bike.

Motorcycle Ride to Work Day will be held on 20th June 2011

E.Goldstein “They are watching you” Suspect

havent got a car licence so ride year round thumbs

Already decided to ride bike to work sick of the early morning traffic jams on the way home

I live just one mile from work so cycle pretty much everyday to work it’s hardly worth the time getting the bike out of the workshop but Monday I think I’ll will and then go for a ride after work.

E.Goldstein “They are watching you” Suspect

I will be riding, go work on the bike most days, as long as it aint raining... thumbs

I travel up that dreaded 500 near you to get to work then down the A34 which isnt too bad but hate the 500

@suzukijax wrote:
I travel up that dreaded 500 near you to get to work then down the A34 which isnt too bad but hate the 500

Nightmare in rush hour, bit better now around stoke but still a lot better on bike where u can filter. Very Happy