Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

whats your favourite type of bike?

I know theres alot of bandit owners but be homnest

usually a working one m8

Confirmed sports tourer me thumbs ZZR, VFR, currently trying to get some coin together to replace my Bandit in Spain, prob with a Sprint 1050 ST. If I had room for a second "me only" bike either Speed Triple or Aprilia Tuono. Smile

Confirmed sports tourer me thumbs ZZR, VFR, currently trying to get some coin together to replace my Bandit in Spain, prob with a Sprint 1050 ST. If I had room for a second "me only" bike either Speed Triple or Aprilia Tuono. Smile
Yes TBH Chad it would have to be the speed triple for me thumbs

Guest Guest
Just moved over to a CBF1000F, so I guess a sports tourer? Not sure..

Guest Guest
slightly vintage sports bikes, late nineties early 2000, when they had bags of power but also had a good torque spread, could be ridden for more then 50 yards before both wrists snap. basically more rode biased sports bike as opposed to the utter crap track only machines there pumping out over the last 4 or 5 years. only way you'd get me on a post 2002 600 sports would be to drape a naked emma watson over it and even then i'd think twice.

Thinking of changing mine very soon for a Fazer 600, I would like a Fazer thou but would need to see what I could get for the CBR first.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Upright sports with a bit of touring thrown in, aka Z1000 Very Happy

thumbsthumbsthumbs

And if I had the hard earned, I would be down DK with the dosh in my sweaty palms tomoz and ride away on a 2011 brand spanker... If only, Very Happy

Uber sports tourer, ZZR1400, Hayabusa 1400, Blackbird 1100, BMW K1200s/ K1300s for being an adult on.

For being 20 again KTM LC4 640/660. thumbs

Not giving a toss how long it takes to get there or what lean angle I can do, a Triumph Bonneville T100.

Sorry you did say just one Errrrrrrr.................

Ok I'll take the Uber sports tourer. thumbs

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

Guest Guest
Rose wrote:
Just moved over to a CBF1000F, so I guess a sports tourer? Not sure..

So as the CBF is classed as a Naked bike, what sort of riding style would you say it is?

Don't really have a favorite sort, I want o ride all of them, more have a least fav and that's sports bikes as I don't like the riding position. Very Happy

Definitely have a soft spot for the 90's when bikes really came of age Very Happy , currently in love with my wife/ZZR1100 - not saying who I love more though Laughing also loved my fz750 although technically that one was late 80's. would like to get an early ZX6R as a second bike for scratching, and might consider selling my soul to the devil for a first edition R1 Very Happy

last 6 yrs on harleys,bought the 1st one to slow down(that worked)love the characterof the old lumpy,loud v twin,also got a cbr600 ....just for fun,brilliant bike

like all really but i do like 90s bikes especially the big roomy practical sportsters with plenty of welly on tap thats accesible
(now classed as sports/tourers) thumbs