Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Forums emblem

I would just like to thank everyone for there input into finding a design for our forum im pleased with the outcome and is happy to go with the one on the main page as shown, many big thanks again guys and gals Very Happythumbspartypartyparty

@Stue11 wrote:
I would just like to thank everyone for there input into finding a design for our forum im pleased with the outcome and is happy to go with the one on the main page as shown, many big thanks again guys and gals Very Happythumbspartypartyparty
well said stu thumbs your so much better at this than me Embarassed

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
well said stu thumbs your so much better at this than me Embarassed
Thats what were all building towards, a forum were everyone gets an input and hopefully an agreement on all things for the forum thumbs

Dave look here, we could have the pink one for the ladies and the guys have the black design what do you think Very HappyVery HappyVery Happythumbsthumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@karlo wrote:
@mrsstue11 wrote:
I wanted a pink one hide no its lovelly thumbs

No pleasing some lol!

NO !!!! affraid
Im having my T shirt done with the design weve all decided on, but Mr stue11 said i could have my background done in pink rather than black
Very Happythumbs

Wondered what was going on when I logged in Huh Wondering where the other slower "maroon" bandit had gone Shockedaffraid . Then I actually read it. Congrats to Dave and all who contributed. There were some good designs come out of it. I couldn't come up with anything better than what was on offer so did the decent thing and kept quiet silent . Put me down for a patch and/or t-shirt. thumbsthumbs

Wondered what was going on when I logged in Huh Wondering where the other slower "maroon" bandit had gone Shockedaffraid . Then I actually read it. Congrats to Dave and all who contributed. There were some good designs come out of it. I couldn't come up with anything better than what was on offer so did the decent thing and kept quiet silent . Put me down for a patch and/or t-shirt. thumbsthumbs
LaughingLaughingLaughingthumbs

I'm happy to go with the flow ,so are we saying that the existing banner is the final draft.

ITCHY wrote:
I'm happy to go with the flow ,so are we saying that the existing banner is the final draft.
Yea thumbs

dave how about lanyards and those keyring sort?

nice banner! keep us posted on sticky n patch prices pls

being new on here,did you do the stickers in pink????? hidehidenew here if so details please thumbs

@gsf1200 wrote:
being new on here,did you do the stickers in pink????? hidehidenew here if so details please thumbs

bike and visor stickers?

no sorry only got them in white or black thumbs

@gsf1200 wrote:

bike and visor stickers?

surely you could be a gent and get a pink set thumbs

@lee wrote:
@gsf1200 wrote:

bike and visor stickers?

surely you could be a gent and get a pink set thumbs

Go on chad see if you can sort all the ladies out, i'm sure you would love to fofl