Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Weather in Leicestershire

No Dick, me and my m8 ray were goin to ride to Notts tday and get on the ride out then ride home tnight, a nice 250 miler... The proviso was for it to be dry..... The rest is history, Sad

typical isnt it,i thought i spotted noah coming this morning when i opened the curtains Sad

Guest Guest

It ended up being nice here this afternoon after raining all night. Its suposed to be rubbish tomorrow. As soon as I cross the chanel though it will be lovely.. party

Rose wrote:
It ended up being nice here this afternoon after raining all night. Its suposed to be rubbish tomorrow. As soon as I cross the chanel though it will be lovely.. party

Yeah have a blinding time Rose. are you taking the bikes? And are you internet capable over there? Smile

Guest Guest

No, bikes are staying. Dog, cat and son are coming so its a car job. Only there for the month, coming back early for Work experience for the lad.

I have no internet over there and I'm not using the phone they took the pee with the charges last time. Its only 4 wks without which is nice because I catch up with my reading, have 5 books lined up thumbs

"Only there for the month"-love it! Enjoy your reading. I'll be in Spain Tuesday afternoon and am hoping to have a couple of nights away on the Bandit, maybe to Zaragoza. Bonnes vacances! Very Happy

No Dick, me and my m8 ray were goin to ride to Notts tday and get on the ride out then ride home tnight, a nice 250 miler... The proviso was for it to be dry..... The rest is history, Sad
you deffo made the right choice m8 thumbs

was really lookin forward to it though Dave, its bloody typical of this British weather... fighting

been raing here on and off since saturday
not that I will be out on the bike

Been camping at oulton park all weekend and it didnt stop raining on the sunday the track to get out of the park was so muddy it was extremely slippy too but the racing was brill