Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

what made you?

just thought it could be interesting.

what made you get into bikes?

for me i wanted them as a youngen, and had a few goes on a mates lem 50 rev and go crosser at the age of 8, and always wnted one.

then when i was 12 i managed to perswade dad into motocross, but not mum, so we went a bought on one her ebay. she wasnt amused. but after that she was fine. started at 12 plodding around on a 125 pit bike, and the next year moved on to a honda 2smoker, and got right into the bikes.

then in 2010 all tracks were pretty much closed, and decided to do my full licence at the age of 17 thumbs

Been riding on and off since the age of 9 mu ol fella was always into bikes, had a 5 year break when I got married but once a biker always a biker!

had bikes since I was a kid,always been into them thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
first thing after a push bike thumbs

so you wasnt that young then?

didnt think the push bike was invented when you was a kid?

@Davehutch wrote:

nor me foflhide

Me dad taking me to the motogp racing and every other form of tarmac racing it was just inevetable i would eventually ride...cars just boare me thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

nor me foflhide

they were Chad just had a great big wheel at the front and tiny one at the back Very Happy

I Got Interested In Bikes Because Of High Insurance On Cars...But Alwayss Wanted A Go On One...Now I Have My 125 I Wouldnt Want A Car Now.

The Feelings Of Having All That Power Between Your Legs Gives You A Good Rush. (:

Also On A Bike Your Part Of It..Not Just Sitting In A Seat, Turning A Steering Wheel. Smile

@Garrett93 wrote:
I Got Interested In Bikes Because Of High Insurance On Cars...But Alwayss Wanted A Go On One...Now I Have My 125 I Wouldnt Want A Car Now.

The Feelings Of Having All That Power Between Your Legs Gives You A Good Rush. (:

Also On A Bike Your Part Of It..Not Just Sitting In A Seat, Turning A Steering Wheel. Smile
Couldnt have said that any better mate thumbs

@Garrett93 wrote:

Oh hello! lmao

The only thing at 16, apart from a pusher was a moped so I got an fs1e, first taste of 2 wheelsl and had a bike ever since.

fell in love with the Super Blackbird, loved bikes ever since! Dont care about rain or the cold, rather be enjoying the open air than stuck in a cage Very Happy

Well i never even thought about riding a bike till i came to work at ats, where im met stue11 and at the time he was doing his license and got me to have a go on his bike and after that day i was hooked!

Brother had one then ex boyfriend and hubby had bikes so he really got me into riding my own

sat in traffic jam and my mate went past on his zx9r.
and i thought "why havent i got one of them?" scratch

banana

my dad got me into bikes in the 70s but never had one till the 90s now i couldnt be without one thumbs

my parents told me motorbikes were dangerous and they didn't want me to get one. So then I went and bought one and fell in love with them Very Happy

1.Bikes were the cheap option when i was 17 and skint.

2. got chased by a coupla lads on scooters when i was about 12 and vowed to get my revenge, which i did a coupla yrs later by buzzing them on a 250 honda with no silencers on Twisted Evil

3.A car moves the body, a bike moves the soul ... pint

For me it all started in the early 70's pedal mopeds that we ran on 80% methanol, got it to 55 at one point with very dubious brakes & razor cross ply tyres affraidaffraidaffraid Then moved to Fizzies & thereafter a slow progression to where i am today.

@Garrett93 wrote:

Oh hello! lmao

Hello (: lol

@Stue11 wrote:
@Garrett93 wrote:

Couldnt have said that any better mate thumbs

Thanksss (: