Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Rideout with me and fellow members :)

Ive got three dates in mind the 11th sept 18th sept or the 9th october... all sundays.
Day101 is in the process of planing and posting a map of the ride we intend to do, if anyone is interested in joining us we will be providing bacon butties bigger and better than what Dave made us last time hide so have look and let us know, lets see were the thread leads us, warning, if its raining then theres no ride thumbs

18th sept it will be thumbs

More details are on this link, its looking about 100 miles all in all of fantastic roads and sure to put a smile on your face!
Ride out plan

where is it? and if its just a day, does anyone know somewhere i could camp near by? would love to make this, and give me time to save thumbs

where is it? and if its just a day, does anyone know somewhere i could camp near by? would love to make this, and give me time to save thumbs
You can stay at mine chad no worries ive got a big garage with a huge alarm on him thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
You can stay at mine chad no worries ive got a big garage with a huge alarm on him thumbs

what stay in the garage? lol

and what county is it in? same at the forum meet?

@Stue11 wrote:

what stay in the garage? lol

and what county is it in? same at the forum meet?

Ive pm ya and no you will be in me hauted home not the garage thumbs

Any of thoses dates are fine for me I also know that road between Newtown & Crossgates nice thumbsthumbs.

I'm in the process of looking at ones further south multi crossings of the black mountains. Will need to do some sorties to test the out.

stay in the garage chad i remember stue saying how haunted his house is mate Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilLaughingLaughingLaughing

@darkember wrote:
Any of thoses dates are fine for me I also know that road between Newtown & Crossgates nice thumbsthumbs.

I'm in the process of looking at ones further south multi crossings of the black mountains. Will need to do some sorties to test the out.
thumbsagree

stay in the garage chad i remember stue saying how haunted his house is mate Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilLaughingLaughingLaughing
I think thats why hes decided to stay at his mates house thumbsTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evilthumbs

mate still like 50 miles away i meant ill pop to seem him and have a cuppa Wink lol

and im happy to camp somewhere stue dont wana put anyone out thumbs

mate still like 50 miles away i meant ill pop to seem him and have a cuppa Wink lol

and im happy to camp somewhere stue dont wana put anyone out thumbs
I could have put one of you up as i have another mate staying aswell, but i dont have a backyard i live in a 3story 300year old place and they never thought of outside space when building them Sad but i could probably find a couple of camp sites nearby for you to camp and i could meet you there on the saturday when you arrive thumbs

what evers easiest mate thumbs

just let me know Wink

im young i can sleep anywhere, slept on a trampoline on a feezing night once Laughing

just let me know Wink

im young i can sleep anywhere, slept on a trampoline on a feezing night once Laughing

just let me know Wink

Dont worry mate ile have a word with wifey when she gets home Wink will there be two of ya then thumbs

well kai (atrum_soul) on here would probably come with. plus itll be abit of company on that long trip lol.

and dw if no where mate theres gotta be local camp sites. thumbs

18th is the only date poss for me, and thats not definate at the mo Sad

As everyone that as posted so far on this thread im thinking the 18th sept it will be weather permitting.
It would be good to meet up agin and also meet some new faces thumbs

he likes the young uns Chad but you might have to fight day101 for him. fighting

ITCHY wrote:
he likes the young uns Chad but you might have to fight day101 for him. fighting
Luke is so yesterday, well last weekend lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
Me and nina will certainly be there m8 what ever date best turn up seems how the bacon sarnys food are here lol!

im stoping spending cash. need around £150-200 but once 100 saved ill say im coming, as then ill buy a tent and book site etc thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
Yea been there and done that ay Dave thumbs

@pike37 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
Me and nina will certainly be there m8 what ever date best turn up seems how the bacon sarnys food are here lol!
Yea Pike i heard your cooking em partythumbsparty

@Stue11 wrote:
@pike37 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
foodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood
I am coming in the car if its rain

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@pike37 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
foodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood

Dave just wants the bacon Laughing

@day101 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@pike37 wrote:

Who ate all the pies who ate all the pies Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@pike37 wrote:

I did Embarassed

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

I did Embarassed
thumbs your all welcome what ever the weather. We do cook a mean sarny. But lets pray for good weather as well thumbs

@pike37 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:

I did Embarassed
thumbs your all welcome what ever the weather. We do cook a mean sarny. But lets pray for good weather as well thumbs
Might even a whippy for luke lol!

@pike37 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:

I did Embarassed
To bloody right thumbs

@pike37 wrote:
@pike37 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
I did Embarassed
Might even do a whippy for luke lol!

@pike37 wrote:
@pike37 wrote:
@pike37 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I did Embarassed
Might even do a whippy for luke lol!
Can Dave make it for him thumbs

hi stue ill be up for this on the 18 sept as my knee will be ok by then i hope,it would be cool to meet up just keep posted with the details mate

@STONER wrote:
hi stue ill be up for this on the 18 sept as my knee will be ok by then i hope,it would be cool to meet up just keep posted with the details mate
Will do Luke dont worry mate thumbsthumbsthumbs

By the end of this month ile start gathering a list of those attending so i know how much bacon etc etc to buy thumbs

I'll like to come but will have to be a maybe until a week before or so.

@Robbie wrote:
I'll like to come but will have to be a maybe until a week before or so.
no probs mate hopefully you can thumbs i think thats what most will decide and hopefully the weather will be good thumbs