Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Rideout with me and fellow members :)

Guest Guest

This I have to see. Are you all going to wear the shorts to or is it a mankini? Shocked

@Davehutch wrote:
foflfoflfoflfofl

ill have you knwo ive been a black belt for 2 and half years smack
I was only joking , stue made me say it hide

foflfoflfofl
Ive been a ty/kick boxer for 15 years bro, this should be interesting Shockedthumbs karate is pretend fightingVery Happy allthough ive got to admit i do have a steel chin and nose now for all my efforts lol

and tell my instructor karate is fake!!!

he teaches us to fight like his mma classes.

dad just reminded me

you like football stue, andy had a agme he played a while back

6 hours

1 rule- you cant touch ball with your hands. thats it lol

some guy had ball up his t-shirt, an they kicked his ribs in

affraid

and tell my instructor karate is fake!!!

he teaches us to fight like his mma classes.

lol be honest chad how many times along your karate career have you actually been knocked out or have knocked anyones lights out... im not slating martial arts i just see it as a dicepline rather than a rough and tumble full on fight Very Happythumbs i tell you what chad ile give ya a challenge, when we meet up ile come at ya all guns blazing and if you put me on me arse in any method ile take up Karate thumbs

nah. first class was strictly come dancing. when no we dont in normcal classes black belts full pelt. had few black eyes etc. when im not into it like some of the lads who do mixed martial arts. people been knocked out, throwing up the lot. and andys doing chinese boxing at min crazy lot.

when i started at a kid and see it as a waste to give up. and being trained to get 2nd dan, and to be an assistant instructor whats good Smile

and no your 10x my size! im a skinny runt lmao!!! Laughing

nah. first class was strictly come dancing. when no we dont in normcal classes black belts full pelt. had few black eyes etc. when im not into it like some of the lads who do mixed martial arts. people been knocked out, throwing up the lot. and andys doing chinese boxing at min crazy lot.

when i started at a kid and see it as a waste to give up. and being trained to get 2nd dan, and to be an assistant instructor whats good Smile

lol back on topic whoes coming thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

lol back on topic whoes coming thumbs
Me if its not pissing it down

whats chinese boxing is it when you feel like another fight 20 minutes after the first smack

Right then its not long now til the 18th sept so if your coming please let me know by next weekend and ile make a list of whos coming and buy the Bacon/sausage thumbs if however the forcast isnt good ie heavy rain then we wont bother with the rideout so please if your coming, keep checking this thread for the next couple of weeks and that way everyone will be informed, those that are coming i will pm you the address to meet at partypartyparty Well we did the ride today and its 115 miles all the way round with 3 stops in total, one in crossgates for coffee, then onto newtown and what a road this is thumbs then from there accross to craven arms, those who are going back midlands and upwards can go home from there if they wish, if not come with us on the last leg of the trip back to Pike37 place for another T/coffee before heading of home, hopefully we get a few to come as i'd like to enjoy a rideout with fellow members thumbs

I'm seriously considering it Stue, long way for me but I might well be up for it, be good to meet you and a few others. Gaz thumbsthumbs

Guest Guest

I will be coming Stue thumbs

I think I did most of that route on Thursday, 375 miles thumbs

Looking forward to it. Smile

@Gazman wrote:
I'm seriously considering it Stue, long way for me but I might well be up for it, be good to meet you and a few others. Gaz thumbsthumbs
I hope so Gaz be good to meet up thumbs

Rose wrote:
I will be coming Stue thumbs

I think I did most of that route on Thursday, 375 miles thumbs

Looking forward to it. Smile
party excellent party look forward to meeting up again Rose thumbs

I have a small issue in that I may well have to drop out this time round RL & work is getting in the way again SadSad . Will keep you posted as soon as I know more.

@darkember wrote:
I have a small issue in that I may well have to drop out this time round RL & work is getting in the way again SadSad . Will keep you posted as soon as I know more.
Sad ok Wil, let us know by next weekend for sure thumbs

Right i've managed to get work off so will most definately be coming party

Is anyone coming from anywhere near Northampton? Or anyone from Leicester wan't me to meet them somewhere? I just really don't fancy riding over on my own lol!

Josh thumbs

Is anyone coming from anywhere near Northampton? Or anyone from Leicester wan't me to meet them somewhere? I just really don't fancy riding over on my own lol!

Josh thumbs

stue has yold you the rides in scotland didnt he Laughing

Josh thumbs

What route you taking Josh ?, I'm in Oxfordshire mate and would be happy to go off route a bit to meet up and ride on together to meet Stue and the rest .

Guest Guest
@Gazman wrote:

Josh thumbs

What route you taking Josh ?, I'm in Oxfordshire mate and would be happy to go off route a bit to meet up and ride on together to meet Stue and the rest .

I'm in Oxford if you fancy riding up with me?

Excellent Josh another on me list to add thumbs and excellent news Wil thumbs

Good luck with this one. Would have come down, but holidays in short supply at the moment Sad . Hope the weather stays good and everyone enjoys the ride out. thumbsthumbs

Rose wrote:
@Gazman wrote:

Josh thumbs

I'm in Oxford if you fancy riding up with me?

Hi Rose, let me know what route you are taking and I will work out where to join you. I'm very likely starting the day from Evesham as we are now staying at friends the night before, not far from the M42 or the M5, let me know. thumbsthumbs

@darkember wrote:
What is the count so far Stue?? I'm too lazy to trawl through the posts. Sleep
At least 12 so far thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@darkember wrote:

HEhe lots of bacon Ill bring some eggs, I do like eggs Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

@darkember wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@darkember wrote:

HEhe lots of bacon Ill bring some eggs, I do like eggs Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
No probs thumbs

I had planned on coming as long as weather was dry but just been reminded by wifey that we have tickets to take our boys to Gamefest at the N.E.C
So sorry wont be there sorry

Just got back off holiday and it's looking good so far, looking to ride down with Northants and Oxford and poss leic lot if we can organize it, have'nt had time to look at route there or what time to leave etc as I'm on nights all weekend but I'm sure we can sort it over the next few days. For those the don't know I'm in KETTERING.

@Robbie wrote:
I had planned on coming as long as weather was dry but just been reminded by wifey that we have tickets to take our boys to Gamefest at the N.E.C
So sorry wont be there sorry
Thats ok Robbie thanks for letting us know family comes first
nate thumbs