Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Good point made by Mrestue11 :)

As most of you now our weekend rideout was a washout and whilst travelling home on sunday day the heavens opened up and at some points i couldnt see more than a couple of metres in front of me what with all the spray coming from the cages and such, when we eventually got home wifey said that at some points of travelling as she was driving the car might i add, she couldnt see nothing apart from the lights on the bike and me Lid, now as im only a fair weather rider at best these days i didnt really give a thought as to how im viewed whilst riding, so from now on im going to be wearing my Suomy race replica for a while as ive only worn it a couple of times in over a year and despite all that censored weather me head kept nice and warm and very visable to others.. So heres a couple of pics of me lid that im going to wear a lot more off as of last weekend.

looks smart! its even brighter than your bike Laughingthumbs

and yeh kai has been hit twice in rain people pulling out cos of bad visability, then he couldnt stop in time!

i wana get an instructor style high vis to put in my boot for bad weather or night but at £30 they can job on! Shocked

looks smart! its even brighter than your bike Laughingthumbs

and yeh kai has been hit twice in rain people pulling out cos of bad visability, then he couldnt stop in time!

i wana get an instructor style high vis to put in my boot for bad weather or night but at £30 they can job on! Shocked
Just buy an hi vis vest, that will do the job thumbs

I've had some near misses wearing a black helmet but me last 2 have been silver and white which seemed to dramatically reduce them.

My skid lid glows in the dark/dull as long as its been in light for a hour or so.. brilliant helmet. Winter evenings with a florenscent jacket, reflective boots and a helmet that glows blue, cant beat it.. mind you, makes some people panic as they think im a cop Shocked

@fr499y wrote:
My skid lid glows in the dark/dull as long as its been in light for a hour or so.. brilliant helmet. Winter evenings with a florenscent jacket, reflective boots and a helmet that glows blue, cant beat it.. mind you, makes some people panic as they think im a cop Shocked
Excellent lol! Id like to see a pic of that Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

This is basically what its like, except you only see the blue strips, and not the helmet.. will get a pic later lol Should be even more fun when im on the kle with the gear on rofl

@fr499y wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

This is basically what its like, except you only see the blue strips, and not the helmet.. will get a pic later lol Should be even more fun when im on the kle with the gear on rofl

Cheers mate ile look out for ya thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
As most of you now our weekend rideout was a washout and whilst travelling home on sunday day the heavens opened up and at some points i couldnt see more than a couple of metres in front of me what with all the spray coming from the cages and such, when we eventually got home wifey said that at some points of travelling as she was driving the car might i add, she couldnt see nothing apart from the lights on the bike and me Lid, now as im only a fair weather rider at best these days i didnt really give a thought as to how im viewed whilst riding, so from now on im going to be wearing my Suomy race replica for a while as ive only worn it a couple of times in over a year and despite all that censored weather me head kept nice and warm and very visable to others.. So heres a couple of pics of me lid that im going to wear a lot more off as of last weekend.

Is that a new Moto GP style neckbrace?

Good Idea Stu looks great to thats excellent thumbs
I like riding me bikes but I really don't give a stuff what I wear or look like as long as it protects and is visable. hence my white lid (same as the old bill) always ride with dip beam and Hi viz have done since 1976 and my mate's laughed!!!!I did more miles then them all put together some now dead.....I can see no sence in Matt black and cammy gear may be I getting old but then at least I am getting old. colours that stand out the most RED or white lids.That tiny back light dose next to nowt in over spray unless your looking for it!
Or you could just sit and look at yer bike down the shed daring not to do owt Sad

TheBiker46 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Is that a new Moto GP style neckbrace?
LaughingLaughing yea havent you seen them before Laughingthumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:
Nah tend to watch BSB. More exciting lol!

Very true, but me heart lies with GPs thumbs