Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pugeyed

mot test 2morrow.

just took me bike to have its mot test, they are gonna do it first thing in the morning, hope she passes. Sad
will let you know

im sure it will pass!! if my kle just passed then im sure yours will without any probs thumbs

Mine passed today, took it to motorvation up rothersthorpe rd. He gave me an advisory on a loud pipe ffs! He runs a harley on slash cut drags jeeesus!

Good luck bud thumbs

Mine passed today, took it to motorvation up rothersthorpe rd. He gave me an advisory on a loud pipe ffs! He runs a harley on slash cut drags jeeesus!

Good luck bud thumbs
Makes you laugh, harleys are the loudest pile of censored and people moan about sports exhausts !

Good luck bud thumbs

gav thats where i have taken mine as only live round the corner, he is always fair with me, plus its either there or take it down brian bradshaws

@day101 wrote:

Good luck bud thumbs
Makes you laugh, harleys are the loudest pile of censored and people moan about sports exhausts !

Yes but your forgetting.. if they didnt have drag pipes/slash cuts then they would just be a pile of shit, not a loud pile of shit Laughing

she passed! no advisories which is good.
mind you everything has been replaced Embarassed

nice one bud! taking mine for mot next friday, then (fingers crossed) she gonna be on the road again. can't wait!