Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Mobile phone help

looking at new phones , want one that is good for the net (checking the forum when away from PC) and a good camera, had nokia for years but my N97 has really censored me off , its OK when it works, was thinking of H.T.C phone confused

any help appreciated guys salute

iphone is the way forward imo, buddy thats what ill be getting next!

Don't go for the Sony Erricson Android many seem to come back faulty. However the Android system is far better than the IPhone system. My son has the Samsung Android & to be honests its really good thumbs

@day101 wrote:

Hehe already a conflict in opinion Very HappyVery Happy

i got a android yeah good but the apps are rubbish compared to iphone thats the only thing. so much more apps on the iphone and any new app always comes on the iphone. thumbs

@day101 wrote:
i got a android yeah good but the apps are rubbish compared to iphone thats the only thing. so much more apps on the iphone and any new app always comes on the iphone. thumbs
not bothered about apps. just want to go on the net make calls , and have a camera thumbs

@day101 wrote:

He said good camera.. iphone camera's are shockingly shite! i find LG's have good cameras and android has to be one of the best phone OS's i've ever used..

I had a HTC Wildfire and HTC Desire, hated the battery life on them, moved to a LG Optimus One and its been brilliant, had it for a year now and im not joking, its only been switched off about 6 times since i've had it! Brilliant phone, my next one will be the LG Optimus 2X for sure ( 8mp camera, and LG cams are brill )

HTC will be good for what you want. I've just ordered a Samsung Galaxy s2 which should be here tomorrow. Most shops say that it is an iPhone beater. I was going to go for the HTC Sensation but the Samsung just beat it on internal memory and the type of screen used. I do like the weather widget on the HTC's tho. When the weather is wet outside, you get rain and a wiper sweeping on the screen. That could easily keep me entertained for hours. Very Happy

same boat mate. my contract ends next month.

im looking at htc, as i like the camear and cant justify £35 a month for iphone with like 10 mins, and 20 texts!!!

i was looking into htc desire thinghy.

or also what looks good is samsung gaxaxy S, 5mp camera, not as ood as my 8 but will do thumbs

just dont get a blackberry No

Htc desire hd, had it about 7 months now and think it's the best moby I've had so far, battery life is only a problem if u have a problem with charging it up every night, mine last a day and I use it heavily. 8 mega camera and hd 720p vid, robust too with a metal body.. thumbs

Htc desire hd, had it about 7 months now and think it's the best moby I've had so far, battery life is only a problem if u have a problem with charging it up every night, mine last a day and I use it heavily. 8 mega camera and hd 720p vid, robust too with a metal body.. thumbs
thumbs

I know sod all about phones but most peeps I know with Iphones say they are rubbish and wish they hadn't jumped on the band wagon

agree . Got the HTC Desire (not the HD version)and find it is fine! Just the battery life Sad

Samsung Galaxy S, does everything I want.

Another IPhone fan here I'm afraid. Renewal time in September too. iPhone 5 methinks!

Although the camera on my 3GS is shite!

@2wheels wrote:
Another IPhone fan here I'm afraid. Renewal time in September too. iPhone 5 methinks!

Although the camera on my 3GS is shite!

tbf cam on iphones always have and always will be shite! Smile

got my old N97 changed for a HTC desire to day , and still have the opption to change when my contract is up later in the year, thumbs Its took a bit of working out after having a nokia for years, But think I am going to get on with it just fine party

which Desire did you get mate? The normal one, the S or the HD?

still bloody good phones mate. especially compared to some Nokias.

@Davehutch wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
just the normal Sad

You sure the screen is going to be large enough. You know you can get these magnifier attachments from boots Very Happy

@darkember wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
just the normal Sad

You sure the screen is going to be large enough. You know you can get these magnifier attachments from boots Very Happy
lol it does magnifie a lot more than my nokia, but i hav to carry my glasses with me these days anyway Embarassed

Thing is, phones are getting bigger again. I looked at a Samsung Galaxy. Belting phone but I see where it got it's name-it's as big as a chocolate bar. I'll stick with my crappy little Samsung that I scrounged off my son for the time being I reckon. Smile

Thing is, phones are getting bigger again. I looked at a Samsung Galaxy. Belting phone but I see where it got it's name-it's as big as a chocolate bar. I'll stick with my crappy little Samsung that I scrounged off my son for the time being I reckon. Smile

I love mine. the only problem is there seems to be no choice to have a traditional text keypad. It's all qwerty. Other than that, it's brill. Much easier to use the interweb with a larger screen too.

@Davehutch wrote:
got my old N97 changed for a HTC desire to day , and still have the opption to change when my contract is up later in the year, thumbs Its took a bit of working out after having a nokia for years, But think I am going to get on with it just fine party
Nearly had it a week and getting on with it great, best phone i have had thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Nearly had it a week and getting on with it great, best phone i have had thumbs
thumbsparty

android is teh sheeeeeeeet thumbs always take the piss outta work colleagues as most of them have iphones or blackberry's *Shudders* they don't like it when they see my wallpaper ( droid eating apple OS logo )