Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

why is it?

why is it you get some stupid cage hoging the fast lane of the duel carriageway when theires nothing in the slow, and they only do 60!

i need a gun!!!!

and tail gaters! jeez

stil i do the kill switch trick they soon back off with a 3ft flame up their bonet!! lmao

you should try round our way. They all drive around everywhere at 40 or below ...Like sheep in a line head bang

@bfg wrote:
you should try round our way. They all drive around everywhere at 40 or below ...Like sheep in a line head bang
agree when i went on holiday a few years back it was like going back in time Laughing

and tail gaters! jeez

stil i do the kill switch trick they soon back off with a 3ft flame up their bonet!! lmao

Laughingthumbs

and tail gaters! jeez

I would not entertain the kill switch on my mount. Someone on the vtr forum got it wrong ie: the machine had not killed EmbarassedEmbarassed . When he slammed open the throttle he instantly went virtical, luckily he managed to get back from the brink. Rekon his boxers may have changed colour Twisted Evil

I hate it when ya in built up areas and the car driver infront

realises there at the house they need to be and just stop

use ya censored indicators and pull in

fightingfightingfighting

@bfg wrote:

more like 20. out on the calbourne and milly roads is worst. 30-40 all the way. The soonest (safe) opportunity I get, I usually overtake the buggers. I even overtook someone with the bus once Very Happy . Did get a bollocking for it from my mentor. lol

@lee wrote:

fightingfightingfighting
The last person to do that to me they had my titanium knuckled glove through there window Shockedthumbs

I must admit I often overtake in these situations and cut back in a little sooner than I normally would just to let tem know they've pissed me off. Kill switch trick is a little gem though when you need it! Lol

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

fightingfightingfighting
The last person to do that to me they had my titanium knuckled glove through there window Shockedthumbs

affraidaffraidaffraid
bully fofl

or cars that get in your way on purpose when filtering etc

If this happens they loose their wing mirror & if they want to get out & talk about it, then just fine by me Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

i used to filter out fo college and this old bat used to drive into me, cliped her wing with my foot one point so next time i went past i puntched her mirror off! omg did that hurt but worth it