Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

there are some things in life you can see coming from a mile off

This is a little strange you may not be aware but all the following also died at 27.

Jimmy Hendrix
Kurt Cobain
Janice Joplin
Brian Jones
Jim Morrison

As you said could see it coming but still a shame she had a great voice.

Not sure I'd put here up there with the likes of Joplin, Hendrix or Morrision though who in there short times produced so much more.

Dont know how she snuffed it and dont bloody care...waste of a life and a waste of news time Twisted Evil theres plenty of folk who would have loved to have there talent and use it properly...rant over Twisted Evil

@Stue11 wrote:
Dont know how she snuffed it and dont bloody care...waste of a life and a waste of news time Twisted Evil theres plenty of folk who would have loved to have there talent and use it properly...rant over Twisted Evil

agree The world at her feet,and she abused it selfish cow Twisted Evil

dont b 2 quick 2 judge theres so many reasons people take drugs
but the ultimate price is the loss of life
RIP sad loss

@Stue11 wrote:

agree . I'm aware that people have many problems and reasons for drug taking etc. My concern is always that these people get held up as role models. What does that say to kids?

@Stue11 wrote:

agree . I'm aware that people have many problems and reasons for drug taking etc. My concern is always that these people get held up as role models. What does that say to kids?
agree Mike.

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

agree Mike.
Well said mike couldnt agree more, yeah its sad in one way but if you put that rubbish in your body one day its gunna give up and it did.

It really is such a tragedy and it's a shame that people are all too quick to judge without knowing the truth about someone or what's really going on in their lives.

Amy was my Son's girlfriend for a time just before she started making a breakthrough in the music business so we knew her personally, we shared time with her when she stayed with us occasionally and whilst she certainly was a bit eccentric she was a fabulous person with an amazing talent. Unfortunately she got involved with some people that were not good for her and when fame and fortune start coming your way it's all too easy to take it the wrong way and make some bad life decisions. Ultimately she had the responsibility to choose which way to go but I'm sure none of us are perfect and if we're honest we can all own up to making some bad decisions in our lives, I know I certainly can!

RIP Amy, it was a pleasutre knowing you, if sadly it was all too brief.

nobody makes you take drugs

and yes its a shame someone has lost there life,her parents and close freinds must be devastated

everyone knows what happens to you if you take drugs,simple thing to do is say no

and if you move in them circles,then you get what you deserve

sorry but ive seen first hand what,drugs do to people and I dont condone it

@lee wrote:
nobody makes you take drugs

and yes its a shame someone has lost there life,her parents and close freinds must be devastated

everyone knows what happens to you if you take drugs,simple thing to do is say no

and if you move in them circles,then you get what you deserve

sorry but ive seen first hand what,drugs do to people and I dont condone it
agree yeah it is sad but no one makes you do it. RIP