Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maveric

Pic's of my bike

Want to put some pic's of my lyvly bike here have served me throu 10 countrys so far thumbs .

At some faumous car factory thought they needed a proper ride outside of the factory gates Cool .

Italy Passo dello Stelvio in 2009 cant go mutch higher than that Very Happy .

Passo Dello Stelvio west side 48 hairpins down there thumbs .

Grossglockner Austria almost the same hight Cool .

Sweden this spring late winter -11deg "hot" but what to do if the need is there Laughing .

Today at the Hansatown Jakriborg at a great ride with Sweban,my wife and my sister inlaw party .

Cheers Maveric

great pics thanks for sharing maveric, some stunning rides you like to get about! Very Happythumbs

What can i say i havent lived much yet stunning pics how many miles as your bike covered im interested Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
What can i say i havent lived much yet stunning pics how many miles as your bike covered im interested Very Happythumbs

Hi Stue11!

As of today it have reatch 16777miles and counting, had done 745miles when i bought her in july -07.
The first owner bought her two mounth's before me new, but had to sell her when his wife needed a car to get to her new work.
Not that im sorry for that Very Happy .

Cheers Maveric

@maveric wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Hi Stue11!

As of today it have reatch 16777miles and counting, had done 745miles when i bought her in july -07.
The first owner bought her two mounth's before me new, but had to sell her when his wife needed a car to get to her new work.

Cheers Maveric
It must be comfatable to ride considering how many miles youve covered, excellent thanks for updating. Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@maveric wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Hi Stue11!

Cheers Maveric
It must be comfatable to ride considering how many miles youve covered, excellent thanks for updating. Very Happythumbs

Yes it's very comfy, did 932miles in one ride (London to South Sweden)in about 17 hours last summer Shocked .
Going by Eurotunnel that time.
But was no prob Laughing , maybe the knee's was a little sore SurprisedSmile .
Next summer we going by ferrie from denmark so the milage is more resonable next time (wife is onboard this time Wink )thumbs .

Cheers Maveric

@maveric wrote:
Want to put some pic's of my lyvly bike here have served me throu 10 countrys so far thumbs .

At some faumous car factory thought they needed a proper ride outside of the factory gates Cool .

Italy Passo dello Stelvio in 2009 cant go mutch higher than that Very Happy .

Passo Dello Stelvio west side 48 hairpins down there thumbs .

Grossglockner Austria almost the same hight Cool .

Sweden this spring late winter -11deg "hot" but what to do if the need is there Laughing .

Today at the Hansatown Jakriborg at a great ride with Sweban,my wife and my sister inlaw party .

Cheers Maveric

Your bike are on most of my pics to m8 anyway good pics thumbs

( i have seen them befor as you know )

@Jay-Jay wrote:
wow look at them roads thts heaven lol

And very close to that too Laughing .

Can be a little tricky to run through the hairpins coz you have almost no speed at the middle of the turn so if you stall the engine Shocked It's a type of cliffhanger there , but the view and the roads Mmmmmmm.

Can be a prob. if you are affraid of height's though Wink .

Cheers Maveric

great pics, thx, luv the one with the bike next to the frozen water, fantastic. thumbs