Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Sense of achievement.

As most of you know i go to the gym 3 times a week and walk me dog endless miles a week and i can honestly say for the first time since me early 20s i feel great i may be 15 stone with hardly any fat left considering i used to be nearly 19 stone so to anyone that think it cant be achieved dont be fooled it just takes hard work and a lot of sweat, so just get ya arses into gear and go for it, weight doesnt just drop off without sweat and tears Very Happythumbs

well done Stue, as you say just needs hard work and sweat,and most of all single minded dedication. thumbs
Might i just add that age is no barrier either, dont matter how old you are you can get back in shape, get fitter/healthier and acheive your goals, get that old ticker in better shape or loose a pound or ten Very Happy

well done! i used to be down gym 4 nites a week. but after one christmas away didnt go back! doh!!! lol

@Stue11 wrote:
As most of you know i go to the gym 3 times a week and walk me dog endless miles a week and i can honestly say for the first time since me early 20s i feel great i may be 15 stone with hardly any fat left considering i used to be nearly 19 stone so to anyone that think it cant be achieved dont be fooled it just takes hard work and a lot of sweat, so just get ya arses into gear and go for it, weight doesnt just drop off without sweat and tears Very Happythumbs
I see another dig at me Rolling Eyes ...........

.......... lol! well done m8 no1

well done Stue, as you say just needs hard work and sweat,and most of all single minded dedication. thumbs
Might i just add that age is no barrier either, dont matter how old you are you can get back in shape, get fitter/healthier and acheive your goals, get that old ticker in better shape or loose a pound or ten Very Happy

agree too true Rob thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
I see another dig at me Rolling Eyes ...........

.......... lol! well done m8 no1
No Dave no digs on this thread thumbs

Mrsstue11 as just purchased this which helps burn ya calories off and also will come in handy post op on me knee, its awesome it take ya heart rate and plenty of other fancy extras Laughing its gonna take me a week to get to know how to use the computer on it Laughingthumbs

well done m8. as i said a few months ago i lost 5 stones in a year by sheer bloody hard work in the gym and cutting down on eating crap.THERE IS NO MAGIC TABLET OR SECRET TO MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT its just a simple matter of eating less food or moving about a lot more.

well done stue good on ya thumbsthumbs

ive read its the same but in reverse to gain it to,for people like me built like a racing snake LaughingLaughing

I gave it up and decided Iam what Iam,still like to think Im healthy though walk the dog,push bike rides every chance I get even to work thumbs

@lee wrote:
well done stue good on ya thumbsthumbs

ive read its the same but in reverse to gain it to,for people like me built like a racing snake LaughingLaughing

I gave it up and decided Iam what Iam,still like to think Im healthy though walk the dog,push bike rides every chance I get even to work thumbs

agree

@Stue11 wrote:
Mrsstue11 as just purchased this which helps burn ya calories off and also will come in handy post op on me knee, its awesome it take ya heart rate and plenty of other fancy extras Laughing its gonna take me a week to get to know how to use the computer on it Laughingthumbs
can you access the forum on it ?

well done m8. as i said a few months ago i lost 5 stones in a year by sheer bloody hard work in the gym and cutting down on eating crap.THERE IS NO MAGIC TABLET OR SECRET TO MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT its just a simple matter of eating less food or moving about a lot more.
agree very true its bloody hard work well done you too thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
can you access the forum on it ?
Yea Laughing

stue was you 19 stone as in over weight,Im not takeing the censored just wonderd

or did you just want to get your weight down

@lee wrote:
stue was you 19 stone as in over weight,Im not takeing the censored just wonderd

or did you just want to get your weight down
Laughing I was 18/stone and just wanted to get rid of me fat and get into shape, dont worry i know what ya meant thumbs

nice one good goal you set yourself thumbs

Good one Stue11. There is one thing you need do to finally reach your full goal & that is to give up the cancer sticks. thumbsthumbs

Yes there is. Try a few tape worms they work a treat. No matter how much you eat these buggers will eat it before your body can absorb it. They ought to introduce them in the NHS. Very Happy

@Stue11 wrote:

Congrats on the achievement thumbsthumbs I managed to get down to 15st 10lb at one point, but went back up. Reckon I've got about a stone to shift so that's my next target.

I to now go to the gym 3 times a week and I agree I feel a lot better but I still do eat a load of shit,
Started to up my weights by 20kgs on most things.

@Stue11 wrote:
I was 18/stone and just wanted to get rid of me fat and get into shape,

That's good going fella, applause

see im the other way round Smile skinny as hell and wanted to put on some weight lol. gained a stone which is a bonus, still not exactly healthy weight though Sad

@fr499y wrote:
see im the other way round Smile skinny as hell and wanted to put on some weight lol. gained a stone which is a bonus, still not exactly healthy weight though Sad

Easy. Wait until you're 30+, stop playing football, golf and going swimming, and swap your manual labour job for an office job with long hours. The weight will *pile* on Sad

oh i wish.. im a IT tech, i do no sports apart from tennis every now and again, eat like a damn horse and still am a stick. i guess wait till 30 and drink loads might do the job Laughing

@fr499y wrote:
I here what ya saying, if you want to gain weight you have to eat the right foods and excercise and start weight training, dont forget muscle weighs heavier than fat and the mucsles need the right foods and supp to make them grow, ps allthough you may be small and skinny you could still be fat inside, if you just eating crap and not excercising your insides could be fat and cause just as many problems for those who show there fat on the outside ie guts etc etc go onto the embarrising boidies website and there should be a test you can do to check this its shocking what goes on inside aswell as outside thumbs if you want any help in future with a plan just pm me and ile see what i can do thumbs

I've tried, was on a "bulking" diet for 2 years and didnt do a thing for me, eat 5 meals a day lol

@fr499y wrote:
I've tried, was on a "bulking" diet for 2 years and didnt do a thing for me, eat 5 meals a day lol
But what weight training were you doing and how often, these weight gainers dont work without hard work thumbs i played rugby for years and a lot of fullbacks would come along preseason weighing just 10stone for instance, by the end of the season and a lot of hard work they would gain around 2/3stone and feel fitter and look better thumbs

didn't use supplements, just the right sort of foods, high metabolism doesn't help. One of these years I'll sort meself out lol. Mind you, i did put on a stone. not visual results but suppose it was a weight gain of some sort! lol

@fr499y wrote:
didn't use supplements, just the right sort of foods, high metabolism doesn't help. One of these years I'll sort meself out lol. Mind you, i did put on a stone. not visual results but suppose it was a weight gain of some sort! lol
There we go mate it does work last thing i will say....get down the gym and sort it if your not happy, if you are happy then just be yaself and enjoy life thumbsVery Happythumbs