Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

ive nothing of value to say

alright folks ive nothing of value to say but thought id better post something up as its been a while and i don't want Dave thinking ive lost interest lol Smile i have just been so busy with work also we are expecting our 2nd daughter in October so its full on at home as well basically im fubared a majority of the time i nip on here if ive got a few minutes at dinner and some evenings even the Facebook is being neglected Shocked but have managed to get out and about on my DT125 a couple of times which is better than i expected thumbs ...

any way if youve got nothing of value to say please feel free to add it to this thread

Am I the only one that read the thread title and assumed it was going to be a rant about "Question Time"?

Hey dont worry mate we all have busy lives and understand you can be on here 24/7 like me as Dave makes me Twisted Evil only kidding mate, good to hear everythings ok and we will always be here for whenever you want to pop on and say whatever you want pintthumbs

Understand mate. I generally get about half an hour on the morning while having breakfast. It's why most of my posts are between 06:30 and 07:10 thumbs . Bit like this one Very Happy

Yep, up to the tits in it here too. Just started a full time "proper" job and running the business evenings & weekends. I check in every day but haven't been posting a great deal. Liverpool today, how exciting Laughing

If it weren't for my iPhone I'd never be on. Were expecting another little un in march and the wife is sick as a pig allay every day so haven't got out on the bike for absolutely ages. To be honest iv had a couple of opportunities but iv fallen out with the bandit a bit. I want my new one!

Also a post of no real value lol

i only get on at nights really except when im rained off from work thumbs

on here alot as the wife is always at work Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

no she is not hideI love you
I knew it was you smack send her home mate I want me tea LaughingLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

no she is not hideI love you
I knew it was you smack send her home mate I want me tea LaughingLaughing
lol! will do I want mine too food
lol!

Always on nights latelyits doing my head in as would like to spend more time chatting.. thumbs

gotta love this forum some how this thread has gone from me moaning about there not being enough hours in the day to the talk of some late night lay by action I love youparty

@dirtydog wrote:
gotta love this forum some how this thread has gone from me moaning about there not being enough hours in the day to the talk of some late night lay by action I love youparty

I think that says more about the people on here than the forum itself Twisted EvilfoflTwisted Evilfofl

@dirtydog wrote:

I think that says more about the people on here than the forum itself Twisted EvilfoflTwisted Evilfofl
lol!

@lee wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

lol!
See mate you han nowt to say yet you started an whole new thread Very Happythumbs

ITCHY wrote:
I'm on here far too much and really need to get a life Very Happy
This is a way of life Very Happythumbs

my mate took me up the dirt track yesterday afternoon Shocked ..... finaly had chance to take the old girl onto the viking way and had a good time got dirty thumbs although i did have a couple of minor falls i got caught out by the ruts made by the lansdrovers the front wanted to go 1 way and the back didnt want to follow lol but i will know gor next time

@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
my mate took me up the dirt track yesterday afternoon Shocked .....
affraidaffraid

Could you argue "I was taken out of context your honour", or would that just make the situation worse ShockedaffraidfoflShockedaffraidfofl

@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
affraidaffraid

Could you argue "I was taken out of context your honour", or would that just make the situation worse ShockedaffraidfoflShockedaffraidfofl

how could it be any worse lol

and on the subject of "i have nothing of value to say" im knocking off work early today but then starting back at 8pm tonight till about 3am tommorrow Sad weve got a job at a lesiure centre in chesterfield that can only be done out of hours i will be fooked by tommorow night

@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
affraidaffraid

and on the subject of "i have nothing of value to say" im knocking off work early today but then starting back at 8pm tonight till about 3am tommorrow Sad weve got a job at a lesiure centre in chesterfield that can only be done out of hours i will be fooked by tommorow night
Up that dirt track again are we Twisted Evilfoflfoflthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
affraidaffraid

Up that dirt track again are we Twisted Evilfoflfoflthumbs

well stue as it happens my boss will spend most of th night dressed head to toe in a rubber suit with a mask on whilst ive got him on a rope

I hope dave as deleted him from facebook LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
Naa Daves a changed man what with camping with luke and all that Laughingthumbs he loves this dirt track stuff foflfoflfoflhide

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
Naa Daves a changed man what with camping with luke and all that Laughingthumbs he loves this dirt track stuff foflfoflfoflhide
foflfofl

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

affraidaffraidLaughing

@lee wrote:

add me on facebook lee and you will see im not that bad really (ross wakeling) dont play them stupid games ie farmville etc etc or send chain messages whaen people send there requests to me they get ignored lol coz there just bloody annoying

im in london its raining BOOOOOOOO and at this rate i wont be home till late

as always ive nowt to say but thought i would let you all know i had a good touch today

went to halfruads in nottingham on the hunt for some qality 2 stroke oil the cashier points out some sh?ty hafrauds own branded stuff he then reckomends the silkoline oil at £12.49 which i go for we get talking about bikes and how he used to have a TZR "back in the day" and how his sons have got peds blah blah blah
any how i pay up giving him £12.50 o he gives me 1p change but also shuffles my £12.50 around on the counter and shuts the till draw.....
i didnt think much of it for a start just thought he had forgot as he was still telling me his bike life story which is cut short by another customer wanting to pay
as i move saying thanks for your help buddy he just says err dont forget your change and lets me take MY £12.50 off the counter..now i know some of you will say i should have said somthing but im 99% sure he did it on purporse.....so i got my oil for nowt and im 1p up in the cash stakes party

Strange scratch i would have asked what hes playing at.....NOT.... he thinks hes done ya a favour but he will get caught eventually..he know thinks your a top geezer and hes gained a friend, but lets face it hes either dull or just plain stupid allthough his kindness may very well cost him is job...you could have been anyone...one thing ive learnt in life theres no friends in business unless its your very own business your dealing with Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Strange scratch i would have asked what hes playing at.....NOT.... he thinks hes done ya a favour but he will get caught eventually..he know thinks your a top geezer and hes gained a friend, but lets face it hes either dull or just plain stupid allthough his kindness may very well cost him is job...you could have been anyone...one thing ive learnt in life theres no friends in business unless its your very own business your dealing with Very Happythumbs

i vote for plain stupid he was just a normal bloke in his late 30s ish as for him thinking hes made a new freind he is gonna be well disapointed coz i wont be going in there again for 12 months just incase he reconises me lol i will go to another shop to buy my oil

@dirtydog wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

i vote for plain stupid he was just a normal bloke in his late 30s ish as for him thinking hes made a new freind he is gonna be well disapointed coz i wont be going in there again for 12 months just incase he reconises me lol i will go to another shop to buy my oil
Very Happythumbs

IIIITTTSS BACK I HAVE NOTHING OF VALUE TO SAY thumbs
Other than ive just spent nearly £150 on halfrauuds.co.uk to be fair they have got some good deals on at the moment i was after some new tools for my man cave now i have working lights i can be in there all night not stuck with the missus and hours and hours and hours of bloody soaps on the box basically IVE robbed all my gear outta my boxes to use for work leaving me short of stuff when i need it most so as its my birthday (cough 30th cough) next month the missus agread to chip in to get some new gear party
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&cm_cr=No+Campaign-_-Web+Activity-_-C370635-_-PRODHOME_ESPOTCAROUSEL-_-Halfords+Advanced+Professional+150+piece+Socket%2FRatchet+Set&productId=173083&msg=&langId=-1&catalogId=10151

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_180958_langId_-1_categoryId_165572

and then 4x NGK CR9E plugs for the zxr