Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrsstue11

Ronnies life ;)

Ronnie is my name im bearded Dragon born 2/5/11 and enjoying life in the Hemmings household my mum Mrsstue11 will post my progress as i grow, so hello everyone this is me and my new home, i hope you enjoy watching me grow and getting upto allsorts activities thumbs

he/she's cute. never really been a fan of lizardy type things but I like that one thumbs

Good morning Ronnie. Glad to see everyone is concerned and looking after you well. When you looking at doing the CBT? And you doing the direct access course straight after? Hang on, you're not old enough so you'll have to live with the 125 for a few years? Shame, but perils of youth. Keep us posted with how things are. House looks good. Any plans to extend should a family arrive?

Hang on, can bearded dragons type? foflfoflfofl

Good morning Ronnie. Glad to see everyone is concerned and looking after you well. When you looking at doing the CBT? And you doing the direct access course straight after? Hang on, you're not old enough so you'll have to live with the 125 for a few years? Shame, but perils of youth. Keep us posted with how things are. House looks good. Any plans to extend should a family arrive?

lol!

@Davehutch wrote:

lol!
It looks like this one can Shockedthumbs

ive got just the bike for ronnie

[img][/img]

@darkember wrote:
Hi Ron. Not being dull but where is he in the 2nd photo??
Thats ok Wil, it was just a pic of his new rock feature thumbs

@lee wrote:
ive got just the bike for ronnie

[img][/img]
Ronnies asked how much posted Very Happythumbs

Im sorry Lee but there only 2 motorbikes im allowed to ride, the Des, and the RC211V as im a Stoner fan thumbsAm i a fully fledged member now Dave as i have two Motogp Bikes thumbs

@mrsstue11 wrote:
Im sorry Lee but there only 2 motorbikes im allowed to ride, the Des, and the RC211V as im a Stoner fan thumbsAm i a fully fledged member now Dave as i have two Motogp Bikes thumbs
LaughingLaughingthumbsthumbsthumbs

HEY UP FOLKS IM BACK Laughingthumbs

Just chilling out today settleing into my new surroundings thumbs

It can take upto two weeks or more for them to settle into there new vivs and i think hes starting to love it.

Hey Ronnie, how you settling in? Rumour is the neighbours are a bit strange, how you finding them? Had chance to get the bikes out yet?

(Can't believe I'm doing this affraidfoflaffraidfofl )

@Davehutch wrote:
Hey Ronnie, how you settling in? Rumour is the neighbours are a bit strange, how you finding them? Had chance to get the bikes out yet?

head banghead banglol!

I'm too far away for people to recognise me, and if they do I say my name is Stue11 (easy mistake to make foflfoflfofl )

@Davehutch wrote:

head banghead banglol!

I'm too far away for people to recognise me, and if they do I say my name is Stue11 (easy mistake to make foflfoflfofl )
Shes doing fine Mike she aint had much time to go out latetly what with sheading and all that Very Happythumbsthumbs

Hello everyone this is me sat on me bikes 3 weeks later than my last pics please compare and give good feedback to my growth all the best Ronnie thumbs

just scroll back a page and youll see how much ive grown Shockedthumbs

little fellas filling out,reckon you been spoiling him Laughing only kidding he looks reet healthy thumbs

Guest Guest
Ronnie looks like his been doing some advanced training!! lol

Bloody hell, it looks like the bikes have shrunk!!

Ronnie, looks like you're taking in some good protein there and the pyramid sets seem to be working. Building some good bulk thumbsthumbs

Keep an eye on the routine though. Too much bulk and you'll need bigger bikes foflfofl

Another update for you all, ive grown another 3ins in just under 2 weeks and i think ive out grown me motorbikes what do you think Shocked [/size]

[size=18]Cant get me head down beneath the screen sorry

think I might of seen one of ronnies,family members on me hols,will post pics when I get round to it thumbs

@lee wrote:
think I might of seen one of ronnies,family members on me hols,will post pics when I get round to it thumbs
Cheers Lee ile look forward to seeing em thumbs