Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madwilly

finally getting around to it

had this in my cupboard at home .something i brought for me lad as he only has 6 months before he gets his licence. as you can see it needs lots of work. what is it you say its a Suzuki ts50 2k 1979 my plans are to tern it into some sort of flat tracker ..i no it sounds daft but if anyone has or now of anyone with some parts just give me a shout please as parts are well you no

[img][/img]

nice one better than a twist and go, keep us updated thumbs

Nice one have lined up a FS1E project for my lad, he's 16 in Jan.
Looking forward to getting started on it Smile

That's so cool, I'm lovin the retro stuff at the moment. I'll keep an eye on progress, Pic's ?. Gaz thumbsthumbsthumbs

@bfg wrote:
Nice one have lined up a FS1E project for my lad, he's 16 in Jan.
Looking forward to getting started on it Smile

hope you have better luck with parts

That could look really cool if done right. Could also be a money pit lol. Il watch this with interest!

@2wheels wrote:
That could look really cool if done right. Could also be a money pit lol. Il watch this with interest!

money pit
so far we can keep the cost here for you

bike £50.00
engine £25.00

@ stroke 50's are so easy to work on. I presume it has an oil pump & is it the points version?

well where do i start the frame that i have is no good .so had to go and get another frame
all the way to CHARLBURY, Oxfordshire so this is what she looks like so far

[img][/img]

so the build will now continue

i love it when we put live back into a bikes , if the wife would let me i would have 100 of them thumbs

@madsod wrote:
i love it when we put live back into a bikes , if the wife would let me i would have 100 of them thumbs
agree

i repaired and media blasted a 70's yam trials frame for a customer last week he's rebuilding

a few of the welds had cracked round the headstock and at the bottom of the frame round the swingarm mounting brackets so i cleaned them up ,welded & blasted the frame

its cleaned up really nice it gets powder coated nxt week once he's picked the colour.

Good luck with the restoration bro thumbs

@steph42 wrote:
i repaired and media blasted a 70's yam trials frame for a customer last week he's rebuilding

its cleaned up really nice it gets powder coated nxt week once he's picked the colour.

Good luck with the restoration bro thumbs

impressive keep use up to date

quick progress report after sourcing another frame .i now have to adjust everything to fit ..
first thing is to remove the rear end and get the ride height for (me) i mean my lad ...

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Not bad progress so far. Looks like you'll have it back on the road in no time. thumbs I'm sure you your lad will enjoy it WinkShockedWink

Loving that! Your youn un having much input or is he just gonna ride it. I can't wait to get in my kids projects lol

@2wheels wrote:
Loving that! Your youn un having much input or is he just gonna ride it. I can't wait to get in my kids projects lol

I just cant wait to be able to use the excuse to make my 'nephew' a bike project..

Looking good matey! loving the flat tracker tail