Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Bike stolen

Cheeky bastards. I actually take my bike keys with me to work even if the bike is left at home.

My keys are well hidden, sometimes even I forget where Smile . Did you read you can't speak directly to an officer only a machine thumb down , Sickening feeling to find your pride and joy stolen, hope it s recovered.

heard about a bloke the weekend, who got his bike ready to go to a rally, nipped for a quick shower and when he returned they were just pulling away in the van with his bike in it!!

holy shit :| someone stole a 18th century cannon from Stamford lmfao! some of the things people steal just don't make sense! i'd love to hang the bastards!

@fr499y wrote:
holy shit :| someone stole a 18th century cannon from Stamford lmfao! some of the things people steal just don't make sense! i'd love to hang the bastards!

Nah the old trick with a horse attached to each limb, but use bikes instead thumbs

Come into my garage please ile suprise ya you censored scumbags, another working class guys/gals bike stolen angryangryangryangry