Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

you're only aloud one bike.

Guest Guest
hypothetical situation here for you. for the remainder of youre natural life you are only aloud one motorcycle, no car or van or anything the only means of transport you may have is one single bike. what do you choose? it can only have 3 modifications.

for me it would be kawasaki zzr1400 with race cans, rear sets and the full pannier set.

well your asking for the ideal motorcycle I have been looking for 35 years and still not found it.
I will need to think may take a wile!

There is one though that comes close the Honda C90 cub, You may laugh but its the bigest seller on the planet. so it must be about right,

Honda VFR. Lasts for years, well built, best all rounder you're likely to come across. Smile

DRZ 400. if its gunna be used all year round, its got to be a light, agile bike!

@madsod wrote:
still be my RF best bike i have ever rode , thumbs

You need a bike for assault and battery, interception, ground support and reconnaissance. Not just a fairweather machine! thumbs

If its your only mode of transport then it would have to be the old XT500. A go anywhere machine & easy to work on. You will want the one with the decompression lever for easy starting.

@XS1100 wrote:

There is one though that comes close the Honda C90 cub, You may laugh but its the bigest seller on the planet. so it must be about right,

and if it wasn't for the C90 we wouldnt have bikes like the Fireblade/Pan European and all the other bikes Honda have used the profits from the C90 to develop.anyhow back to topic,I already got what I want and as a wise man once said happines does not come from having what you want but from wanting what you have! here endeth todays lesson Laughing

Jinlun JL250V. They are absolute beasts. They can do a whole 80mph don't you know. Lol

Nah, Benelli Tornado with a nice set of cans, any common reliabilty problems fixed and a comfy seat.

Hard to say I'd love to pic bikes that iv never ruffed but if iv never ridden them how can I choose them?

Saying that if I could only have one mode of transport it would probably be a big burgman 400. Plenty of storage good road presence and the luxury of twist and go.

Modifications probably extra luggage heated grips and an alarm.

How sensible am I!

new burgmans have heated grips anyway Wink so you can spend the "extra" on something like... i dunno, comfy seat? :P

Erion edition 1st gen fireblade with full race system, the only bike i ever bought new ...i kick myself evry day for sell'in it

As with a number of the others - I would gladly stick with my ZZR1100D1 - it is by far the best bike I have owned to date, and the only bike I've owned that I just want to keep riding and riding! - you know the feeling, you've been out for a mega ride and you're nearly home, but the thought of getting off and putting your baby away is almost sacrilegious so you take the next turning off for a quick, last gasp blast down the lanes Very Happy

Well, theres a lot of bikes id like to own, notably the Kwak H2, GSX1400, RD350 etc...

For the question asked though (in terms of practicality), it would have to a be a nice, clean 1200 S Bandit.

Mods: Suspension (USDs and stiffer rear), Paint finish (rust, anyone?), and tow bar so i can trailer my music gear around (and borrow Dave's caravan when i fancy a weekend holding up A-roads lol)...

thumbs

z1000 closest bike to a streetfighter,out of the box thumbs