Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

whos working tommorow?

i am Sad but on the plus side im off next fri and got two nights booked in scotland before the kids go back to school, even better im going on me bike for a late summer blast Very Happythumbs

im not, unemployed and no money to go for a blast Sad still once payed these college bits i can save for my b12 Smile

Yea i've gota work too angry Where ya go'in up scotland D ? good scenery & the roads aint too bad either Very Happy i do miss home lol

have a good day willy thumbs ,were going to hoddam castle near lockerbie then im thinking of going round dumfries and galloway and the queens way to wanlockhead thumbs

nice 1 matey have a good time if your up that way pop up to Ardrossan & catch the ferry over to Arran its a nice wee island and the scenery is 1st class

Guest Guest

Not me, still off for another week.

I believe I'm following on another magical mystery tour tomorrow, around 400 miles I think was the number thrown out!!

Did 150 today and boy was it wet in places. My lovely new bike got wet for the first time but it won't be the last.

So if you see me, give me a waveparty

nice one steph never been to arran,if i had more time id like to get up to skye years since ive been up there and only in a car thumbs
and glad you christened the bike rose Smile

I worked yesterday and today but if the weather is up to scratch tomorrow I'm taking my maiden voyage on the VFR. Had it six weeks & done 40 miles. Sad If it's crap I expect I'll go to work again. Smile

Im not tyrd to get the mrs to work,but she was haveing none of it,cant think why LaughingLaughing

@dick65 wrote:
have a good day willy thumbs ,were going to hoddam castle near lockerbie then im thinking of going round dumfries and galloway and the queens way to wanlockhead thumbs

cheers mate you to thumbs

got the week off. tomorrow for cleaning and the bike then the rest of the week, I'm doing my LGV. No holiday pay though cos I'm self-employed Sad

Not me, thumbs although I do have to be up in, oh about an hour and a half affraid as small child is off to Ashbourne to have a dabble at this racing malarky.

On the plus side, I'm fairly confident of a Maccy D's on the way and the hour-by-hour weather forecast says that the rain will have stopped by half ten (first race, probably), which would be nice as he hasn't managed to sort out any wets! head bang Qualifying might be a bit, err, timid though Rolling Eyes

Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing thumbs

@maxnod wrote:
Darley Moor?

Enjoy!!

Yep,, at Darley moor in the rain. But somethin different i suppose :-)

@Macie_UK wrote:
@maxnod wrote:
Darley Moor?

Enjoy!!

Yep,, at Darley moor in the rain. But somethin different i suppose :-)

well well i turned up to find you and your family there and your lad racing ..it was a pleasure to meet you and your family ..like i said here's a photo for you

[img][/img]

once again pleasure to meet you

Not a bad day at all really - 21 races in all with everything from superbikes to sidecars to karts, so something to appeal to everyone. Shame about the rubbish weather though, but still better than sitting at home watching the Eastenders omnibus thumbs