Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

turkey pics

me and our lass going out

my tatooist gamze

local turk trying it on

me trying to drive hire speed boat lol

I did m8 thanks would go back to icelmer tomorrow love the place and the people will anything to make your stay as pleasant as possible,
including looking after me when i very drunk lol thumbs

I was expecting to see food Laughingthumbs on serious note mate hope you had a good time, it certainly looked like it thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
I was expecting to see food Laughingthumbs on serious note mate hope you had a good time, it certainly looked like it thumbs

Sorry stue i ate it all and im paying for it at the gym affraidaffraid

glad you had a good time m8, that f....r with the green hair was proper fixated on your head looks like he's about to squat over you, HE DID'NT DID HE ?????? Laughing

Looks a right dump!

I would hate that place NOT! thumbs
Excellent pics looks like your having a great time. Very Happy

@madcarper wrote:
glad you had a good time m8, that f....r with the green hair was proper fixated on your head looks like he's about to squat over you, HE DID'NT DID HE ?????? Laughing

He didnt get the chance ian got very drunk that night lol

@haveugot1 wrote:
I did m8 thanks would go back to icelmer tomorrow love the place and the people will anything to make your stay as pleasant as possible,
including looking after me when i very drunk lol thumbs

were going to Hisaronu which is between Fetiyeh and Olu Deniz where they do all the paragliding,as haveugot1 said the people cant do enough for you to make sure you enjoy your holiday and thats why were going back on monday. party

Guest Guest
where abouts did you go? I loved Turkey when I went years ago, went to Bodrum. Saw Pamukale and swam in Cleaopatras pool. Was great. I would go again.

NoZ wrote:
where abouts did you go? I loved Turkey when I went years ago, went to Bodrum. Saw Pamukale and swam in Cleaopatras pool. Was great. I would go again.

Went to icelmer m8 been there twice now and i love it.

Looks a great place Mark! thumbs bet your glad to be back to some proper weather mate! rainrainrainrain
rainrainrainrainrainrainlol!

Oh the best of british weather i hate it Sad

been to icemeler twice. my mother in law and her partner live there most of the time. he does the karaoke in the three bells bar. im not too keen on the place but she who must be obeyed says we have to go back again next year. did you walk up to the flag while you were there.

Ne sod walking to that flag. Our appt were next to the three bells across the rd from captain bullshits. Avlu 1.