Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Rebuilt n almost raring to go..

Guest Guest

Completely rebuit, resprayed and new engine. Thanks to everyone who assisted thumbs

Guest Guest

I do love to hate it Twisted Evil blasted bike has danced on my last nerve but it's pure filth *rubs thighs* - funks for the comments thumbs

only got one thing to say... WHY THE D220's!!!!!!!!! nice bike though Very Happy

You've made a great job of that, love the clean lines at the back and underslung exhaust,well done thumbs

Guest Guest
@fr499y wrote:
only got one thing to say... WHY THE D220's!!!!!!!!! nice bike though Very Happy

the what? lol

Guest Guest
@fr499y wrote:
Dunlop D220 rear tyre lol

it had a lovely matching set of conti contacts on but the ex used it for work and wore the rear one out (before it was proper fightered) so he put a dunny on that he had spare - wasn't put on right either cos it keeps going down.

cheers for the comments... swap? ha! if it anything goes wrong on it again - yeah! Laughing

Very nice I love you I'm assuming it complies with all the noise regs Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil And if you do swap, I'll have it no1no1

Guest Guest

smirks* does it balls! tooooo loud but passed the mot without any probs thumbs

Very nice . Prefer it in that colour infect that's the colour I planned my 12 to be so will have a rethink.

You finally got rid of that bloody engine then! Is that another 750 in there then?