Davehutch-hutchs

tonyarcher.

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Billy no mates then Sad

Would take a ride with you Dave, but it's a bit far ShockedShocked

Still, no need to wait for anyone Twisted EvilTwisted Evil
your right Mike , leaving in a bit mbikembike

Good luck with it, hope it all goes as it should. Off to work now so will catch you later on. Ride safe thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Well I am there ,don't ever call me a fair weather rider again lol! just gone for a coffee while he does it
Why did a certain someone get wet Twisted Evilhide

well pleased with Him and the job he done £60 partyparty

went up the motor way going and got wet Sad come back with the satnav avoiding motorways had a great ride for saying it was a wet one mbike going to wash her now ready for Sunday

@dick65 wrote:
id kill for a gel seat.
have a go yourself mate i bought an 18mm thick gel pad from dan medica £40 plus postage and unstapled the seat cover drew round the gel pad cut the foam to the same depth and spray glued the pad in them glued some fleece over that and re stapled the cover back on you cant tell its there till you sit on it its like having your arse messaged by clouds thumbs

[quote="stantheman"]

@dick65 wrote:
id kill for a gel seat.
have a go yourself mate i bought an 18mm thick gel pad from dan medica £40 plus postage and unstapled the seat cover drew round the gel pad cut the foam to the same depth and spray glued the pad in them glued some fleece over that and re stapled the cover back on you cant tell its there till you sit on it its like having your arse messaged by clouds thumbs [/quote
sounds good stan i might give it a go what size you think i need medium?

[quote="dick65"]

@dick65 wrote:
id kill for a gel seat.
have a go yourself mate i bought an 18mm thick gel pad from dan medica £40 plus postage and unstapled the seat cover drew round the gel pad cut the foam to the same depth and spray glued the pad in them glued some fleece over that and re stapled the cover back on you cant tell its there till you sit on it its like having your arse messaged by clouds thumbs [/quote
sounds good stan i might give it a go what size you think i need medium?
there you go http://www.danmedicasouth.co.uk/shop/motorcycle-gel-seat-pad/

Seat looks good Dave. For £60 may have to find an excuse to head down and get mine recovered. Like it thumbsthumbs