Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

Im back sorry not been around..

Well the past few weeks have been hard, and been playing on my mind alot with loads of things. But the weekend just gone i went and saw Felix who was off Freaky eaters what was on bbc3. Its helped me with my eating so much and trying new thins all the time now and i havnt for years. This has been such a burden all my life and its great to finally be looking to the future and alot happier in life its self. thumbs

Really happy for you mate, it will help you no end with ya training mate as we both know concratconcratconcratbananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabouncebouncebouncebouncebouncepartypartypartypartypartypartypintpintpint

thumbsthumbs Good on you mate. The hardest obstical is the first one & that's realizing there is a problem. Only then can it be sorted thumbsthumbs. Hope you'll be there on Sunday.

@darkember wrote:
thumbsthumbs Good on you mate. The hardest obstical is the first one & that's realizing there is a problem. Only then can it be sorted thumbsthumbs. Hope you'll be there on Sunday.
not gunna miss it mate, as long as its dry im there lol

well you can fook off if you think you're having my sausage sarnie at Stus rideout. fighting
Glad things are moving forward for you mate thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
well you can fook off if you think you're having my sausage sarnie at Stus rideout. fighting
lol! Thanks mate thumbs

Cheers guys, thumbs . and banditmike ill be there lol not missing it m8. thumbs

ITCHY wrote:

Don't worry the only sausage he'll want would be Dave's chipolta Very Happy

Well done and all the best thumbs