Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

2012 rideout (lakes 28th july)

Enjoy the rideout guys and gals ride safe and dont do anything i wouldnt do partypartypartyparty looks like weather will be kind also thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
As long as its not over the weekend of july 22 2012 as me and the mrs are celebrating our 10th wedding annivesary and everyone will be invited to the party its gonna be held in wendsbury party distance dont bother me thats why we have bikes to ride them thumbsthumbsthumbs
so why aint you coming hide

2pm on the Friday sounds good Dave thumbs . Just got some Givi panniers so I'll be testing them out. Normally just use soft panniers but these babies are WIDE so I will have to be careful I don't take you all out Embarassed .

2pm on the Friday sounds good Dave thumbs . Just got some Givi panniers so I'll be testing them out. Normally just use soft panniers but these babies are WIDE so I will have to be careful I don't take you all out Embarassed .

affraidaffraid

@dick65 wrote:

affraidaffraid

Gonna have to get some "wide load" stickers Dick........cos Daves caravan is narrower lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
As long as its not over the weekend of july 22 2012 as me and the mrs are celebrating our 10th wedding annivesary and everyone will be invited to the party its gonna be held in wendsbury party distance dont bother me thats why we have bikes to ride them thumbsthumbsthumbs
so why aint you coming hide
foflfoflfoflfofl

bike washed , oil level checked, water level checked, tyre pressers checked, baggster tank protector fitted, topbox ready,

and i am ready caint wait party

im was born ready Laughing everythings ready to strap on the bike,also got new camera and a hip flask of whiskey,sorted thumbsthumbs

Got the box ready, getting an airbed for Angela to sleep on. Apart from that, all ready thumbsthumbs

Looking forward to seeing everyone, so be safe and will see you Saturday thumbs

Everyone is so organised thumbsthumbs I've still got to do an oil change yet and dig the tent and sleeping bag out and sort my sat nav cabling out and I'd better get a move on cos the clocks ticking bouncebounce

Everyone is so organised thumbsthumbs I've still got to do an oil change yet and dig the tent and sleeping bag out and sort my sat nav cabling out and I'd better get a move on cos the clocks ticking bouncebounce

Haven't got the sleeping bags yet, so I'm not that organised ShockedVery Happythumbs

I've put my toothbrush in the top box so im ready and sooooo excited party

i just bought a new tent,sleeping bag and self inflating mat, saved ratching in the attic Laughingthumbs

Looking forward to meeting u all even though I can't stay the night..

@Davehutch wrote:
So what are we doing on saturday ??

we could have a ride round the lakes and take a ride up hartside great roads and grub,see what everyone else thinks thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

we could have a ride round the lakes and take a ride up hartside great roads and grub,see what everyone else thinks thumbs
I will go with the flow then thumbs

That sounds spot on dick cos I can meet u up at hartside then ride down with ya then peel off home a bit later on.

@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Sounds like a plan thumbsthumbs
Can't come to the lakes and not go to Hartside thumbs

I should be over about mid morning to get the tent up before we head out party

@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Sounds like a plan thumbsthumbs
Can't come to the lakes and not go to Hartside thumbs

I should be over about mid morning to get the tent up before we head out party
if the weather is nice wont we want to get going before dinner to make the most of the day ?

not long guys, stay safe and ejoy yourselves, gutted i cant make this, but always next time, look forward to seeing some of you in august thumbs

not long guys, stay safe and ejoy yourselves, gutted i cant make this, but always next time, look forward to seeing some of you in august thumbs
will do and thanks Mr Bishop salute

@dick65 wrote:
what time you at hartside mark? thumbs

Ive got Marks mob# Dick so I'll keep in touch and arrange on the day when we set off thumbs

@melly wrote:
4 more sleeps thumbsparty
2 more sleeps now ;im riding over on me own cos ian (madcarper) cant get away from work till late on friday i hope to be there by 2pm so look for a black 1250 with a topbox on ians easy to spot just think orange Laughing

@melly wrote:
4 more sleeps thumbsparty
2 more sleeps now ;im riding over on me own cos ian (madcarper) cant get away from work till late on friday i hope to be there by 2pm so look for a black 1250 with a topbox on ians easy to spot just think orange Laughing
thats good m8 , mel and I are planning to get there that time too , and your stopping the same place so that will be good pint

Just to clarify who's going Friday and Who's going Saturday scratch cos I'm planning on arriving afternoon Friday bounce

just rang the campsite again to confirm for the 27th, plenty spaces and you can check in from 9.00 i'll be there about lunchtime thumbs

just had a look at weather forcast for weekend, don't look to clever, poxy summer.

@madcarper wrote:
just had a look at weather forcast for weekend, don't look to clever, poxy summer.
i keep looking,seen three diff ones and there all different Laughing we could be lucky its about time we had some sun thumbs

2 more sleeps and were there cant wait pint i might bring some of my favourite lager to share since ive GOT A TOP BOX sorry stue ill get rid of it after the rideout hide