Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

hayabusa

Just been down my local Suzuki dealer for some oil for the Bandit, and they are selling New hayabusa's at £9,000 , they want me to go down tomorrow and test ride one , As some of you know I am thinking of buying a new bike , So will see how i get on , but think it may not be the right riding position for me , Any way if I dont have to much drinking tonite i may just go and take one out mbike

go for it dave theyre supposed to be really comfortable i know a bloke about your size that does 400 miles on a rideout no problem thumbs

Yes there comfy due to the low ride height and seat height, shed loads of power on tap! enough to spin the rear in 6th gear lol.

go for it dave theyre supposed to be really comfortable i know a bloke about your size that does 400 miles on a rideout no problem thumbs
not as big as dave surely hide

I look at them like a upto date RF 900 so you will love it very very fast do it all bike , and eats back tryes ever 2,3000 miles might get a few more if not to mad with the right hand Very HappyVery Happy . but hell of a lot of fun , ..... MIGHT BE MY NEXT BIKE ALSO party

@madsod wrote:
I look at them like a upto date RF 900 so you will love it very very fast do it all bike , and eats back tryes ever 2,3000 miles

23000 miles from a busa tyre! damn Laughing

@fr499y wrote:
@madsod wrote:
I look at them like a upto date RF 900 so you will love it very very fast do it all bike , and eats back tryes ever 2,3000 miles

23000 miles from a busa tyre! damn Laughing
NO ITS 2 T0 3 ,000 LOL

true they do eat back tyres, have a couple of em at work.
chap rides one every day he says its really comfy.
thumbs

Hayabusas are like other people's kids, nice to give back. You won't like it mate, but enjoy the ride all the same Smile

@Davehutch wrote:
Hayabusas are like other people's kids, nice to give back. You won't like it mate, but enjoy the ride all the same Smile
What makes you say that Alan Huh
Dont forget mate this ones for keeps so test ride a variety of bikes, im sure onec they find out your paying cash they will fall over backwards to help thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Dont forget mate this ones for keeps so test ride a variety of bikes, im sure onec they find out your paying cash they will fall over backwards to help thumbs
yes Stu, I wont rush in to it I intend to test ride alot before I make the decision, At the end of the day I have a great bike anyway thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

I think you'll find the reach to the bars and the claustrophic footpeg position not to your liking. Awesome bike, great to look at and make a fuss of, but owning one is a different thing. Just like kids. Laughing As hypertourers go I have to say it's way short of a ZZR1400 and TBH I think I'd sooner go for a Blackbird. But for a Sunday afternoon blat and a conversation piece wherever you stop, yep, go for it. Smile

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
yes Stu, I wont rush in to it I intend to test ride alot before I make the decision, At the end of the day I have a great bike anyway thumbs
agreethumbs

I have rode a busa and have loved it, It was on my list of wanted bikes before I decided on the Z1000, test riding one is a must Dave but as already been mentioned
1, They eat tyres
2, Get frisky with the throttle and they like a drink (should feel at home with that one lol )
3, They ARE a big bike, I know stating the obvious but a big difference to a bandit lol
Also my mate is selling his 03 Busa, photo below.
Call me for details.

i LOVE The ZZR1400 but alas Kawasaki didn't have the right deal at the time, they do it in the same colour scheme as my Z too Sad

@Davehutch wrote:

I think you'll find the reach to the bars and the claustrophic footpeg position not to your liking. Awesome bike, great to look at and make a fuss of, but owning one is a different thing. Just like kids. Laughing As hypertourers go I have to say it's way short of a ZZR1400 and TBH I think I'd sooner go for a Blackbird. But for a Sunday afternoon blat and a conversation piece wherever you stop, yep, go for it. Smile
must admit sitting on it leaning forward didnt seem a problem , but it felt uncomfortable lifting my feet up confused

@Robbie wrote:
I have rode a busa and have loved it, It was on my list of wanted bikes before I decided on the Z1000, test riding one is a must Dave but as already been mentioned
1, They eat tyres
2, Get frisky with the throttle and they like a drink (should feel at home with that one lol )
3, They ARE a big bike, I know stating the obvious but a big difference to a bandit lol
Also my mate is selling his 03 Busa, photo below.
Call me for details.

thanks m8, but the whole pont of my next bike is owning a NEW one thumbs

if you have never rode one go and book a test ride now party what a powerful bike and handles great thumbsBUT SadI think I am too fat & old for the riding position , saying that when i got back to the shop a chap there had one and he had lowered the foot pegs and raised the bars, made a big difference so not ruled it out completely scratch

excellent dave pleased you enjoyed it took me a week to get used to my ace low bars high pegs but you do get used to it thumbs

Glad you enjoyed the ride, shes a nice colour too mate, like we said give em all a go mate and decide when the time is right....what you get out of her...on a private road offcourse Laughingthumbsjust eat more salad and dust and youll be fine hide

well im glad you had fun Dave , as said try a few . best of luck , your Bandit will be a hard act to follow ,

Looks a nice bike Dave, bet she gos some if u give her the beans.
Trouble is the Bandit kinda spoils you in the comfort stakes, you could do a lot worst than owning one of them beasts mind, cracking bike. thumbs

as said dave test them all,you will know when you have found the right one,and only you will know which is the right one for you thumbs