Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

thieving bast;;ds

me mate phoned on friday and said someone had taken the covers off his gsx1400 handlebar clamp bolts only 2 missing we were at wetlands on wednesday night so he said they had been taken from there ;ive just noticed that one of mine is also missing so i would just like to point out that if wede caught the thieving scrote that wewould of taken him into the bushes and kicked f;;k out of him and the thing is i noticed some lads taking too much notice of our bikes and getting a bit too close ;watch this space cos i know what they look like

Scum. And the little Chrome infils. You need some. Bound to have some about from breaking bikes. Yours if you want them. That's if I can find them thou mate

sorry stan the virago ones are on kais bike, and the fzr doesnt have any. but we on look for anouther bike. if it has any ill contact you

If you do find them Stan, I'm sure you were visiting my house all that day officer thumbs

sorry to hear that stan nowts safe these days hope you get sorted. angry

If they the ones that fit into m8 allen head bolt Smile got three with your name on them stan ,drop by and pick em up m8